SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #136
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

Better luck will coming

I hope the flowers have a good quality Your boss She is still so unfair It makes me furious to read that she treat you like a slave ......Don't worry You will buy a new mobile s little bit later.

Poor poor girl I think the stress and the sorrows are influence your body.Maybe the medicines will help you ? But I know you don't like to eat them...

BBM will never be forgotton !!!!!"Pi" is a good movie but "BBM" is a special movie.Every year is a new oscar ceremony and to be honest,it's hard to remember all winners.But BBM is just unique and extra important...

Kindest Angel You are too nice for me...

See you
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #137
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hello Oizo

I'm glad that you are better I'm also better now

Preußler hat tolle Bücher geschrieben Ich sage nur "Krabat" und natürlich "Die kleine Hexe"

It's snowing and bittercold

See you
Hello Gala

Am also happy you are better

Die Geschichten sind bestimmt wunderschön

Hast Du schon Denver Clan auf Anixe geguckt?

It's still cold One more day and spring is here My favourite season

Take care
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #138
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Mimi am so sorry that you have so much bad luck I hope it goes away and you will not have so much worries anymore
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #139
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

thanks, I wish that i can get some luck soon. Am tired of my never-ending bad lucks

my boss finally showed some mercy, she doesn't need me to pay for the flowers now but the office to pay

i did try visiting both Chinese herb doctors and "normal doctor" but no one could help me

thanks for your kind words on bbm . Did you see Argo? How come it could beat Life of Pi and Lincoln etc to win the best picture? I find it unreasonable since it did not even get to the final 5 of best director, if your picture is not best directed, how can it be called the best movie?

have you heard about that "Milkshake murderer - Nancy Kissel", an American who lives in Hong Kong and killed her poor hubby and wrapped him in a carpet? Despite being convicted to murder TWICE, she still does not give up and plans to appeal again, wasting the tax payer and her poor parents' monies. She is 200% guilty for killhing her hubby. I don't understand why these people cannot admit her faults and get her punishment

I told many of my friends that you are the kindest person that I have never met and I am not joking

have a nice day

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Mar 6th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #140
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Dear Mimi am so sorry that you have so much bad luck I hope it goes away and you will not have so much worries anymore
thanks Oizo, I wish you better luck too

Spring is the best season of Germany? Not Autumn? I love Autumn the most

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #141
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

The spring have arrived today At least the first signs but I heard that winter is not giving up

I feel not very good in the moment because I have a flu Mir geht es aber schon besser

I try to watch "Dynasty" tonight

See you
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #142
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Here are coming some good luck waves

I'm so sorry to read this I hope there will be soon an alternative

"Argo" shows a true story .The most members of the oscar jury are american citizens.This "iranian hostage drama is a part of their history .That's maybe one of the reasons ....."Argo" is a good movie but for my taste it's not a "sooo" good movie ..

I can remember the Nancy Kissel case,because you often told me about it.She wants to appeal ????IT's hard to understand

Since friday I have a flu with fever and coughing. The doc told me to stay in bed ....

See you
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #143
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

The spring have arrived today At least the first signs but I heard that winter is not giving up

I feel not very good in the moment because I have a flu Mir geht es aber schon besser

I try to watch "Dynasty" tonight

See you
Hi Gala

Yes, the first time my pollen allergy is leaving me alone

Hope you feel better soon I also had the flu and have still to fight this bloody cough off Die Grippewelle ist sehr stark heuer

It's not late, they moved it from 10.10 p.m. to 11 p.m. It's also in the morning at 10:40 a.m. if you can watch in the morning

See you

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #144
country flag Miranda

hello gala

Thanks for your good luck waves which I surely need. I am feeling dizzy at the moment as my boss changed her mind again and threw all my work that was done for her for her trip to Milan one month ago into the drain as she wants to go to Paris instead

I am sorry, since i think there is not much to reply for your PM, so I don't reply until we have more things to say

I think there is no way to cure my bad body unless I am totally away from work, which is not very possible at the moment

the most cruel killers always refused to admit their faults, they think its the people's fault that the got stucked in the prison

i am sorry of your flu, i wish it is going away soon

take care

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #145
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
thanks Oizo, I wish you better luck too

Spring is the best season of Germany? Not Autumn? I love Autumn the most
How are you feeling?

Best season is the one you like the most, so I prefer spring Why do you like autumn the most? I like spring the most because everything is in bloom and becomes green, also the air is so fresh and good
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #146
country flag Miranda

Quote:
How are you feeling?

Best season is the one you like the most, so I prefer spring Why do you like autumn the most? I like spring the most because everything is in bloom and becomes green, also the air is so fresh and good
thanks for asking, but i am unwell. Guess I caught a flu (but just with little nose congestion and cough, not sure whats going on) because I feel my head very heavy and then I feel drowsy. You know i have problem to sleep, guess this is the main reason why my body is so weak and easily got attacked by flu

Spring is a horrible season here, super humid, sometimes the humidity is so high that it makes all your wall filled with mositure and turned dirty and the weather is one day hot and then the other day cold, with little drizzle of rains that drives you nuts. Autumn is the best but it is almost non-existence

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #147
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
thanks for asking, but i am unwell. Guess I caught a flu (but just with little nose congestion and cough, not sure whats going on) because I feel my head very heavy and then I feel drowsy. You know i have problem to sleep, guess this is the main reason why my body is so weak and easily got attacked by flu

Spring is a horrible season here, super humid, sometimes the humidity is so high that it makes all your wall filled with mositure and turned dirty and the weather is one day hot and then the other day cold, with little drizzle of rains that drives you nuts. Autumn is the best but it is almost non-existence
Am sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon I wish you well

Not having enough sleep is definitely on of the worst things that one can suffer off It's very dangerous also for the body because it can not recover. I suggest you will see a doctor very soon, because you need to solve this sleep matter before it's too late

Here every season has it's own charm, but I like spring the most because the air and the temperature are simply amazing! Luckily we don't have high humidity, but I experienced it in Flordia and it's horrible. I am not sure if I would be able to live in a place with such conditions, but I think it's just a matter of adjustment ...

Btw. Mimi, I watched an old TV series and in the movie they showed a Hotel in Hong Kong called "The Peninsula". It's a very expensive place I think. Do you know it?
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #148
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

thanks for your kindness, but sadly no matter how hard I tried, my brain never stops thinking of the bad things when I lie down on bed The doctor gave me some anti-pressure medicines to eat but they didn't help much When I can't sleep, i can only eat sleeping pills. I really don't know why I am still like this since my pressure is less now with my dad being dead and my mortage about to pay off

Yes, "The Peninsular" is a very expensive hotel, i had been there but just for eating a lunch buffet

have a nice week ahead

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #149
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Hello Mimi, I am so sorry to hear nothing helped
Probably only when you stop thinking about bad things it will let you relax ...

Got scolded today at work cause I did some mistakes

Take care
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #150
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Hello Mimi, I am so sorry to hear nothing helped
Probably only when you stop thinking about bad things it will let you relax ...

Got scolded today at work cause I did some mistakes

Take care
I am so sorry that you got scolded, we all made mistakes and the bosses too, just that they are bosses . One day, we gonna scold them back or we can simply spit into their coffee as revenge (gore gore suggested me to do so)