Early entries. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #76
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of
Re: Early entries.

Does anyone knows if Teliana Pereira will be playing here?
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #77
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiel View Post
Does anyone knows if Teliana Pereira will be playing here?
No (post 69)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #78
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
Luksika Kumkhum?
In Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Japanese?
Morita & Date-Krumm in MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Does the Q start Saturday?
Yes. Saturday at 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
Is Vera still in?
Dushevina yes. Zvonareva withdrew ages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Croats beside Vekic?
Mrdeza in Q
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #79
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Dolonc, Krunić and Jakšić?
Only Jakšić in Q
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #80
country flag spiceboy

Q change

Tomljanovic OUT
Costa Melgar IN

MDWC maybe?
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #81
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Spiceboy!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #82
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

status of Vika and Kerber
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #83
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q change

Tomljanovic OUT
Costa Melgar IN

MDWC maybe?
I asked who from Croatia is here and you answered that only Vekic and Mrdeza

It's hard to get any info for Ajla, but it would not surprise me if she gets WC MD after great performance in Miami.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #84
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Because these are the only CRO players playing here. Ajla withdrew. Where's the problem? Should I tell you she is playing and 1 minute later telling you she withdrew?
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #85
country flag spiceboy

MD changes

Wozniak OUT
Savinhyk IN

(SR)Sevastova OUT
Cohen IN

Q changes

Savinhyk OUT
Sotnikova IN

Cohen OUT
Will IN
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #86
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It's hard to get any info for Ajla, but it would not surprise me if she gets WC MD after great performance in Miami.
My bad, I did not realize that you wrote that two posts in just two minutes

Thanks for info
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #87
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

I will surprise if Vika plays here...
what about Bartoli, she WD from Miami, right??

And I'll be very surprise if Vika WD in last minutes and mess up the draw again...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #88
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Vika stays in.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #89
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q change

Tomljanovic OUT
Costa Melgar IN

MDWC maybe?
She deserves one after her run this week in Miami
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #90
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Eugenie Bouchard here ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote