Since it seems that Miss Wozniacki is having herself a big laugh at the expense of another player this offseason, why don't we return the favor?
So which loss was your personal favorite? There are soooooooo many to choose from! How do we narrow it down?
1. The loss to Ana in Indian Wells was great because there was NOTHING she could do! Ana was ON and the crowd was loving it!
2. Wimbledon FIRST ROUND to Paszek. Surprisingly, she actually played above her standards! She had 2 MPs but yet again, so close but soooooo far!
3. First round of the Open in which she lost to the unknown Begu but blamed it on injury. Rigggggght. I liked her outfit though,
4. Losing the final of her home tournament to Kerber. An expected win where she had never lost a match...
5. The loss against Maria in Miami when she tried to pretend like she was unfairly treated because SHE had used up all her challenges. Pathetic.
Honorable Mentions: The Sydney match against Radwanska, the Sofia final loss to Petrova, Kanepi finally getting it done after French after squandering chance after chance, the Goerges loss in Dubai, and Clijsters easily defeating her before losing focus in Melbourne.
So what are your faves?