Favorite Wozniacki loss of the 2012 season? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which loss was your fave?

Doha R32: (Safarova) 6-4 4-6 6-7(3) (Had a MP) 3 8.11%
Indian Wells R16: (Ivanovic) 3-6 2-6 5 13.51%
Miami SF: (Sharapova) 6-4 2-6 4-6 2 5.41%
Copenhagen F: (Kerber) 4-6 4-6 6 16.22%
Stuttgart R16: (Kerber) 1-6 2-6 4 10.81%
Eastbourne R32: (McHale) 1-6 7-6(9) 4-6 1 2.70%
Wimbledon R128: (Paszek) 7-5 6-7(4) 4-6 16 43.24%
Olympics QF: (Williams) 0-6 3-6 14 37.84%
U.S. Open R128: (Begu) 2-6 2-6 5 13.51%
Other 3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Favorite Wozniacki loss of the 2012 season?

Since it seems that Miss Wozniacki is having herself a big laugh at the expense of another player this offseason, why don't we return the favor?

So which loss was your personal favorite? There are soooooooo many to choose from! How do we narrow it down?

My favorites:

1. The loss to Ana in Indian Wells was great because there was NOTHING she could do! Ana was ON and the crowd was loving it!

2. Wimbledon FIRST ROUND to Paszek. Surprisingly, she actually played above her standards! She had 2 MPs but yet again, so close but soooooo far!

3. First round of the Open in which she lost to the unknown Begu but blamed it on injury. Rigggggght. I liked her outfit though, #OneandDone

4. Losing the final of her home tournament to Kerber. An expected win where she had never lost a match...

5. The loss against Maria in Miami when she tried to pretend like she was unfairly treated because SHE had used up all her challenges. Pathetic.

Honorable Mentions: The Sydney match against Radwanska, the Sofia final loss to Petrova, Kanepi finally getting it done after French after squandering chance after chance, the Goerges loss in Dubai, and Clijsters easily defeating her before losing focus in Melbourne.

So what are your faves?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #2
country flag Kvitarenka

Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all Kvitarenka is a name known to all
Re: Favorite Wozniacki loss of the 2012 season?

In before the lock

Kvitty Wimbledon 2011 Champion, get it together for 2013!
Vee and Ree Legends of the game, enough said
Kvitarenka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #3
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Um hate thread much? Is this actually necessary?
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #4
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Fave win 6-4 6-4 over Serena
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #5
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

I made it multiple choice so you guys can have fun!

Oh and I forgot to write that she had MPs against Paszek but I'm sure you all remember that!
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #6
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #7
country flag blistering

blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light

What a hater... Wozniacki will be back to where she belongs in the top 10 next year. Plus this reeks of bitterness as Wozniacki was one of four (scrub) players who beat your Lord this year, and was nearly doing it again in Madrid.
blistering is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #8
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

From a personal point of view obviously her loss to Goerges in Dubai

From an overall point of view definitely those 1R GS-losses in Wimbledon and New York. It was great to see her fail in such fashion after she started her year as #1 and potential GS-contender.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Your hate for her is unwavering, Doni.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #10
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post

6-0 6-3
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #11
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

So much effort for a thread that will be locked.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #12
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible thread. Not really necessary to blatantly hate on her.
Jack. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #13
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

I was about to say it was a funny thread until I found out it was out of frustration after she imitated (or tried to be funny imitating) Serena. Hate never ends .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #14
country flag Vespertine69

Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute

I find Wozniacki really irritating and her game bores me to the extreme, so I am indeed glad she isn't number 1 and winning a lot, because it means I am exposed to less of her matches; but this sort of shit is just sad. The failure of others is a really shady thing to revel in to this degree.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #15
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the 'select all' option?

Anyway: Stuttgart against Kerber.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread