Jelena Dokic Forced To Skip Australian Season - Preparing For A February Return! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #61
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Dokic Forced To Skip Australian Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
because i'm sick of these threads popping up every time dokic announces another stretch of tennis she WON'T be playing, duh.
and the dementieva/dokic h2h is random and i don't care who leads it lol..
A thread about a tennis player announcing an absence from the tour, how dare someone post that in the sanctity that is GM. Quickly, someone make another Peak Graf vs Peak Seles thread and bring us all back to normalcy
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:36 AM   #62
country flag Dokic-Fan

Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future Dokic-Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkorazzi View Post
Wow, complaining about a thread like this when there's 20 threads with stupid polls about favorite player of the year...
This! At least these are serious and relevant news.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Dokic-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:33 AM   #63
country flag renstar

renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of renstar has much to be proud of

Lets face it she should have retired years ago. She never has had the consistency and tennis brain to be a champion and never will. How she has such die hard fans bewilders me.
renstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:34 AM   #64
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually optimistic for her return. All through last year she was bothered by her wrist, slicing backhands in Australia and not going for big shots off that wing. Her game really relies on her powerful/precise backhand, so hopefully with that back and her new understanding of physical conditioning, she can have some decent results.

It's also a good sign that she's taking the time to prepare rather than rushing back in out of shape and rusty as she might have done in the past.

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM   #65
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
Why do you negative people care anyway? not sure what their point of posting that shit was this is a place for Jelly fans.
Exactly. There are hundreds of threads on here and yet some people find it necessary to go on a thread of a player they don't like, just to write negative stuff. Anyone who saw the state Dokic was in, when forced to retire against Dementieva at the French open in 2009, would realise how much playing tennis and getting back to the upper echelon means to this girl. If you're not a fan ? Why open the thread ?

If you don't like a player, it's easy to stay off the threads concerning them. I notice the main antagonists are usually those who own favourites are losing.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM   #66
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Dokic Forced To Skip Australian Season - Preparing For A February Return!

I think 2013 will be great for Jelena. Good luck

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM   #67
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Dokic Forced To Skip Australian Season - Preparing For A February Return!

I think 2013 will be great for Jelena. Good luck

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM   #68
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renstar View Post
Lets face it she should have retired years ago. She never has had the consistency and tennis brain to be a champion and never will. How she has such die hard fans bewilders me.
Like, totally dude. You don't need consistency/tennis brain at all to reach the top 5 of the rankings and the QFs at every slams, what a joke this pathetic girl is. In fact, any club player with some sort of brain or consistency could have done that. Let's hope Jelena logged on and had some sort of spiritual epiphany reading your post (after choking on her pizza made out of tomato and paprika) and calls it a career. [/sarcasm]
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #69
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

I just find it suspicious that she's skipping the Australian season but returning immediately in February. I smell something amiss with strong shades of Damir...

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 06:32 PM   #70
country flag vixter

vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute vixter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renstar View Post
Yes she did. When she was a top 10-player she was a consistent hard-hitter who could both rally well and produce winners. And she won some big tournaments too, which makes her champion by definition.

Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game. I dislike noone. Not even Sharapova.
vixter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #71
country flag sdkslayer

sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice sdkslayer is just really nice

Oh...OK
sdkslayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote