Bombshell: Hingis is in Serena's training camp - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #31
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bombshell: Hingis is in Serena's training camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Old news indeed. What would be amazing is to see Martina on Serena's box at the AO
posted the same thing, did not see your post

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Live Stream, football, tennis, etc.. : http://www.sportlemon.tv/
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #32
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

what is the WTA coming to?

Serena signing bilateral friendship accords left and right
Maria, Radwanska, ...and now Martina?
Who is next? Alves and Chino?

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #33
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea why people think Martina will be working directly with Serena. Martina is part of the team, but most likely will be working with the lessers......Sarin is the franchise player she gets the top coaches. I mean really what can Martina teach her.....how to win 5 GS?????.....Serena has been there and done that 3 times.

Last edited by brickhousesupporter : Nov 24th, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
brickhousesupporter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #34
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
I have no idea why people think Martina will be working directly with Serena. Martina is part of the team, but most likely will be working with the lessors......Sarin is the franchise player she gets the top coaches. I mean really what can Martina teach her.....how to win 5 GS?????.....Serena has been there and done that 3 times.
Exactly.
And seriously, what exactly is Hingis gonna teach Serena?

They'll likely pass each other during practice potty breaks and nod.
I can see that being the full extent of their contact.
No one is pulling the wool over my eyes about their relationship.
These two did not like each other for years.
Now, they are simply civil to each other because they are both more mature and have bigger fish to fry in Life.
SERENA: "I hate losing more than I love winning" | RVD: Knowledge(able)…?- In issues researched that interests me and affect my life directly. | Understand(ing)…?- Many subjects & topics in general; with an unquenchable thirst and open mind to learn more. | Experienced…?- In courses of study, and adversities faced. | Racism…?- Living it everyday; experiencing it’s pain in every way; knowing it’ll never go away; and fully understand the futility of arguing it’s ‘evils’ with 'the ignorant' more than I could possibly say.
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #35
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Exactly.

I could be mistaken, I think most are just finding the possibility of Martina and Serena in the same training camp as allies very amusing and ironic.

Personally, I think it would be cool if they can work together.
Both women are head strong, none would lose their personality in teaming up

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Nov 24th, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:57 AM   #36
country flag daguerrotype

daguerrotype is an unknown quantity at this point
While it's obvious Martina is unlikely to work with Serena, it's silly to think Hingis couldn't teach her something.

Last edited by daguerrotype : Nov 24th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
daguerrotype is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #37
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no idea why people think Martina will be working directly with Serena. Martina is part of the team, but most likely will be working with the lessers......Sarin is the franchise player she gets the top coaches. I mean really what can Martina teach her.....how to win 5 GS?????.....Serena has been there and done that 3 times.

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #38
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daguerrotype View Post
While it's obvious Martina is unlikely to work with Serena, it's silly to think Hingis couldn't teach her something.
Quote:
Exactly.
Quote:
I mean really what can Martina teach her.....
Serena's over 30, she's not in training to be taught new skills she's in training to refine the already established areas of her game and keep herself fresh and fit. Hingis is an excellent tactician, she would be a valuable asset for any player who wants to approach a match with the best possible strategies.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #39
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to hit proper dropshots and lobs?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #40
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation

I doubt if Serena would want Hingis to teach her.
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #41
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly.

No one is pulling the wool over my eyes about their relationship.
These two did not like each other for years.
Now, they are simply civil to each other because they are both more mature and have bigger fish to fry in Life.
maye how to play tennis
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #42
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously you haven't been watching any of Serena's matches....
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #43
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Idiotic statement to say the least! Many on tour can dropshot and lob better than Serena. Question is: what has "proper dropshots & lobs" gotten them in return? Serena is the one holding 15GS and counting without "proper dropshots & lobs". Serena in her own way still dropshots and lobs way better than Sam or anyone u might like to name who is not Aga.
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #44
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Plus,Hingis did some dirty things in the locker room.like getting some of the girls dirty sole wears then she would put them in they're locker.Those are things one' never forget!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #45
country flag Comebacksova

Comebacksova has disabled reputation

Quote:
I guess Patrick decided it is best to work with an actual GOAT over the possible future GOAT.
More like he picked his GF over his best student.
Comebacksova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote