WWW: Peak Serena vs Peak Bammer - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Serena, NID 10 16.39%
Bammer 41 67.21%
The SEWTA 1 1.64%
The Offseaspn 9 14.75%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM   #31
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW: Peak Serena vs Peak Bammer

LMAO at this thread!!'

So lets just take a moment to recognize that Sybille Bammer and her fans are the ONLY group that can say their fave owned Serena....for what its worth I think its more funny when you look at Serena's head to head against ANYONE she's played more than once hahaha

Bammer
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #32
dragonflies

dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute dragonflies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanw2008 View Post
LMAO at this thread!!'

So lets just take a moment to recognize that Sybille Bammer and her fans are the ONLY group that can say their fave owned Serena....for what its worth I think its more funny when you look at Serena's head to head against ANYONE she's played more than once hahaha

Bammer

Bammer " own" Serena is just as much as Tian tian Sun, Koulakova, Sloan Stephens and Madison Keys " own" Serena., albeit Stephens and Keys beat Serena in exhos.

Bammer is indeed the only player who has the luck to play Serena when she was playing the best tennis of her life against Serena's worst at Hobart 07 when Serena came back to the tour right after her mostly inactive year 2006. Serena was viewed by all tennis commentators and journalists that she was "fat", overweight and " in the worst shape of her life" at the AO 07. The match at Hobart vs Bammer, however, Serena took it seriously and wanted to win. Still, being rusty, unfit and against Bammer who was playing the best tennis of her life resulted in a 3 set lose. Serena said she was " mad" losing to an unknown player, then started focus and work herself into shape and win the AO 07 defied all odds. To sum it up, Peak Bammer > over weight, rusty Serena in regular WTA match. No doubt. If this thread means to discuss " peak " Serena, then it's a whole different story.

The 09 match happened during Serena's infamous " tanking" all the WTA matches against the " roadmap", including loses to Koulakova and a few other lesser players. This was around the time that discussion in TF that Serena " tanked" regular WTA tournaments. I doubt that during these WTA matches, Serena cared about Bammer more than Tian tian Sun or Alina Jidkova. In the following years, after a period of time in the top 30, Bammer started falling hard and playing horrible tennis. She was in the draws and on course to meet Serena a few times, but managed to lose everytime before meeting Serena.

At the end of the day, Bammer is 2-0 vs Serena, Tian tian Sun, Koulakova also have a win each vs Serena, but if you are about to discuss how it happened then that was the story.
dragonflies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #33
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsova View Post
Seriously?
Calm down. I'm not saying Serena couldn't beat her.

But on Charlie Rose, she was awfully pissed that Bammer lost to a scrub in Hobart.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #34
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

bammer in straight sets......in play station......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #35
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future lenas warriors has a brilliant future

Serious serenastans voting for Serena
Amaze-arenka and Shit-ova
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, The Other Czechs, Halep, Zakopalova, Bouchard
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #36
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Obvious mismatch is obvious. What about Bammer right-handed vs. Peak Serena?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #37
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

So Bammer has as many wins against Serena as Masha does...yet she never got all the hype.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #38
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
So Bammer has as many wins against Serena as Masha does...yet she never got all the hype.
You just cant stop talking about her can you?

Anyway Wimbledon honey, Wimbledon.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #39
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

Bammer beat Serena in '07 right before Serena won the AO and in '09 in Cincinnatti right after Serena won Wimbledon so it was obviously a peak Serena since both wins came during Serena's Slam winning stretches. Too bad Bammer had so many outside interests and wasn't focused enough to take over from the second rate peons (the Henins and the Williams' of the tour) and dominate the Slams.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #40
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

What is Peak Bammer? btw. I remember that I really liked her

Such a bummer for Serena

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Petra Martic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Kristina Mladenovic * Annika Beck
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #41
country flag duhcity
yaaaas jaja u play soooo good

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Bammer popped a baby out too, so shameful Serena.

JeJa; Venus; Pavs; Aga; Vika; Kiki; Alize; Keys

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #42
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
You just cant stop talking about her can you?

Anyway Wimbledon honey, Wimbledon.

Nah, she was the most obvious one...could've said Azarenka too, but she's just one win and never got any hype anyways, soo..

Ah Wimbledon, Wimbledon..we're glad for wimbledon, because it set up Olympics.

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #43
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

^This thread isn't about Masha
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #44
bandabou

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
^This thread isn't about Masha
But it is opened by a Mashatard with the sole purpose of making fun, so...now let's make it more fun by bringing Maria into the thread.

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #45
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
But it is opened by a Mashatard with the sole purpose of making fun, so...now let's make it more fun by bringing Maria into the thread.
And you also see Masha fans everywhere.
This thread was not opened by a Mashatard