Which Hero Had The Best "Saved The SEWTA" Moment of 2012 ??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who Wins "Saved The SEWTA" for 2012 ???

Na (Sydney) 3 1.96%
Marion (Miami) 9 5.88%
Maria (Roland Garros) 20 13.07%
Serena (Wimbledon) 34 22.22%
Serena (Olympics) 28 18.30%
Na (Montreal) 24 15.69%
Bojana (Baku) 16 10.46%
Laura (USO) 6 3.92%
Serena (USO) 10 6.54%
Venus (Luxembourg) 3 1.96%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:18 PM   #16
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which Hero Had The Best "Saved The SEWTA" Moment of 2012 ???

LordRena for reducing Marthifier to this:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:50 PM   #17
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin defeating Jankovic in the final of Birmingham
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #18
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Venus and Bojana saved WTA
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #19
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Oudin defeating Jankovic in the final of Birmingham
it wasn't only best save of WTA, but simulataneously the worst fail of WTA
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:46 PM   #20
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Well, there are so many, but, in general, everything that includes Radwanska in a way of saving her from doing whatever possible.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:48 PM   #21
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to be a killjoy but had Aga beaten Na in Montreal she would still not have gone to number one. By this stage she was nowhere close. Her one chance was against Serena at Wimbledon.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #22
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Even more stupid thread than "Peak Brie Whitehead vs S.Lenglen" type
Amazing fall for the Forum which just 4-5 years ago gathered true connoisseurs of women tennis
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #23
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

if Aga won Montreal, she would have been SEWTA #1
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #24
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

All the players that defeated Kvitova.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #25
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
it wasn't only best save of WTA, but simulataneously the worst fail of WTA
Just proves the almighty power of the great Houdini
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM   #26
country flag August

August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of August has much to be proud of

Lisicki def MaSha @ SW19 preventing her to reach channel slam. Not that it woulda happened anyway, at least Serena woulda prevented that.

A proud fan of
Sergiy Stakhovsky
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:16 PM   #27
country flag DennisPostedThis

DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of
Na keeping Agi from reaching the #1 was legendary. While she might get there one of these days she doesn't have the record for it now.
DennisPostedThis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:23 PM   #28
country flag Leon Daniel

Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Maria for keeping Errani from winning GS. I mean, Ana should have won the match vs Errani in 3rd round already, if I remember Ivanovic lead 6-1 5-4 but lost the match due to lack of self confidence and than Errani started her run to the final. Once again I will say, I have nothing against Errani, but really, GS champion? It takes much more. But, good luck Errani.
Leon Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:17 AM   #29
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Maria for keeping Errani from winning GS. I mean, Ana should have won the match vs Errani in 3rd round already, if I remember Ivanovic lead 6-1 5-4 but lost the match due to lack of self confidence and than Errani started her run to the final. Once again I will say, I have nothing against Errani, but really, GS champion? It takes much more. But, good luck Errani.
Mess
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:12 AM   #30
country flag @danieln1

@danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute @danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova by far. I wouldnt mind having a slamless number 1 again since it's the most common thing on SEWTA, but having Errani as a GS Champ would be too much to bear.

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
@danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote