Natalia Vikhlyantseva cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Natalia Vikhlyantseva cheering thread!

17yr old Natalia beat CiCi Bellis 7-6 (9), 2-6, 6-1.
Big serve, beautiful girl!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 08:13 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Natalia Vikhlyantseva cheering thread!

Definitely a lot of raw talent

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 11:29 PM   #3
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see someone other than me, Gerry or Phenom open a thread

Anyway, Natalia What a wig snatch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 12:38 AM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Nice to see someone other than me, Gerry or Phenom open a thread

Anyway, Natalia What a wig snatch
I dont really watch junior matches too often. But I knew Bellis had beaten Cibulkova, so I was glad to see Natalia show her what a big serve looks like
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 11:28 AM   #5
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

watched the match yesterday, really glad she won

Finally some one new in my favs list)
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 02:16 PM   #6
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Very promising player.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 08:55 PM   #7
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

An article about yesterday's match:

http://www.itftennis.com/news/184000.aspx

Top seed Bellis crashes out of the US Open

MATCH REPORT

If ever there was a day to show that reputations count for little in juniors, then that was Tuesday at the US Open as the top two seeds in the girls’ event were sent packing in the second round by two relatively unheralded players.

Top seed CiCi Bellis was taken out 76 26 61 by Natalia Vikhlyantseva of Russia in a stunning match while second seed and Wimbledon champion Jelena Ostapenko was dumped out 63 61 by Marie Bouzkova of the Czech Republic.

The 15-year-old Bellis was the talk of the town last week when she beat Australian runner-up Dominika Cibulkova in the first round of the women’s event.

But Vikhlyantseva, who averaged well over 100 miles per hour on her first serve and topped out at 114, never let her settle and as the intense heat kicked into both girls, held on to win in just over two hours.

The first set was an epic, with Bellis saving five set points before finally losing it 11-9. The American hit back well to take the second but in the decider, the Russian went for broke and it worked.

“In the third set, I just hit (out) on every point because I couldn’t walk,” she said. “Sometimes it’s great when you receive serve just to go for it.”

The majority of the packed crowd in Grandstand Court were pulling for Bellis but Vikhlyantseva said she had enjoyed the atmosphere.

“I liked it,” she said. “When I arrived to the court it was unbelievable, there were so many people. Of course they applauded more when Bellis came, but still, I don’t think it was all because she was playing.”

Well done, Natalia

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #8
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Nat fell to Greetje Minnen, 3 & 2, in the 3rd round
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #9
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't follow up the big win

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #10
Tennis Fool

Can't have a thread without photos!

Putintseva #1 player

Old Sep 5th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #11
Tennis Fool

Wimbledon

Putintseva #1 player