Ana Ivanovic 2013 schedule - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #16
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Ivanovic 2013 schedule

We'll learn a bit about Ana's game tonight when she opens her 2013 campaign with Schiavone at Hopman Cup.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #17
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
We'll learn a bit about Ana's game tonight when she opens her 2013 campaign with Schiavone at Hopman Cup.
I can't wait I hope she will win, because she can
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #18
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

Why she is skipping Fed Cup, the tickets are so cheap and it is 200km from Sofia

I hope i can see her in Istanbul or Sofia
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #19
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic_fan View Post
Why she is skipping Fed Cup, the tickets are so cheap and it is 200km from Sofia

I hope i can see her in Istanbul or Sofia
Didn't she say she will play FC?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #20

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

She will play in Nis, can't wait
Finals Win/Lost
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:31 PM   #21
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She will play in Nis, can't wait
Good luck finding a ticket.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Good luck finding a ticket.
I can't buy through internet, so please tell me if I go to Sunday, can I buy tickets from hall
Finals Win/Lost
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #23
country flag fANAtic

Quote:
I can't buy through internet, so please tell me if I go to Sunday, can I buy tickets from hall
I'm not from Nis, but I'm guessing the tickets are or will be sold by then. Maybe you'll be able to buy it from someone outside the hall at a higher price.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I'm not from Nis, but I'm guessing the tickets are or will be sold by then. Maybe you'll be able to buy it from someone outside the hall at a higher price.
I will try to buy from internet, if not I hope i will see Ana in Istanbul or Sofia at the end of the year
Finals Win/Lost
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #25
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will try to buy from internet, if not I hope i will see Ana in Istanbul or Sofia at the end of the year
You don't need to come because Ana won't play due to shouleder injury
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #26
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm hoping she'll play Doha. Thoughts?
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #27
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

It's still on her schedule on her website so it looks like she'll play. However it might be a bit risky if the injury is still there. Maybe she'd better skip it and play Dubai. She could then add an extra tournament to her schedule to make up for Doha.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #28
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Michaela Honcova plays qualies in Doha. She tweeted she saw today Ana and Pova.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #29
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing. Her match is scheduled at 19:30 local time. H2H is 2-1 for Ana. Ana also won their last meeting in 2012
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #30

A lot of medias write in Bulgaria that Ivanovic will take for sure one of two WC for WTA Sofia
Finals Win/Lost