Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska

Hingis on all surfaces 91 84.26%
Radwanska on all surfaces 9 8.33%
Hingis on slow , Radwanska on fast surfaces 6 5.56%
Hingis on grass and clay , Radwanska on hardcourts 2 1.85%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #31
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska

Two great pushers, what a hard decision
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:10 PM   #32
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
Two great pushers, what a hard decision
Wait...what?! Hingis pusher? MARTINA HINGIS? OMG That's not even funny anymore. It's almost like saying that Federer is a pusher. She didn't have power of Williams but pusher is the last word to describe Martina's game. Taking the ball early, going to the net to finish the points, staying in rallies with much stronger opponets and going amazingly well from defense to offense is everything but pushing. Also Radwanska is not a pusher. The are not pushers in TOP10. People should stop using this word.
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:24 PM   #33
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
Wait...what?! Hingis pusher? MARTINA HINGIS? OMG That's not even funny anymore. It's almost like saying that Federer is a pusher. She didn't have power of Williams but pusher is the last word to describe Martina's game. Taking the ball early, going to the net to finish the points, staying in rallies with much stronger opponets and going amazingly well from defense to offense is everything but pushing. Also Radwanska is not a pusher. The are not pushers in TOP10. People should stop using this word.
Did you just compare Federer to Hingis?
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:40 PM   #34
country flag pierce85

pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute pierce85 has a reputation beyond repute

I will just say this 6-0, 6-0 and I'm not kidding neither do I hate Radwanska, but I'm 100 percent positive that she wouldn't win a single game
pierce85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:50 PM   #35
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you just compare Federer to Hingis?
Well you just called peak Hingis a pusher

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM   #36
country flag NashaP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Well you just called peak Hingis a pusher
I see no lies in my post
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM   #37
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
you are treating your threads too seriously , but it's not less a joke than this where Serena is losing to Harkleroad

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471370

Except that thread is actually a joke and is treated as such. The Fry vs Sharapova thread is quite a serious one which is why you especialy have your panties in a knot Maria is losing it as knowledgable people in fact know Fry was more dominant at her peak, and overall more accomplished at this point too. Now if it were Fry vs Serena people would just treat it as much a joke as the Harkleroad thread, or the Serena vs Sharapova thread which was closed probably as to even try to compare the two is trolling.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:57 PM   #38
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see no lies in my post

R.I.P. Bally
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #39
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
you are treating your threads too seriously , but it's not less a joke than this where Serena is losing to Harkleroad
Lame excuse bringing Sarin's thread.
Your fave has lost countless polls recently and you as a humble Guardian of the Shrieking Razor are just desperately trying to take attention from her by creating threads like Peak Vika vs Peak Martha & Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM   #40
country flag NashaP

Quote:

Peak Hingis is probably the most overrated on this forum. She's like a craftier version of Wozniacki and that's not saying much
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #41
country flag Sammo

Quote:

Peak Hingis is probably the most overrated on this forum. She's like a craftier version of Wozniacki and that's not saying much

How could anyone call this pushing? And that's not even her peak

Or look at her at 16, blowing Seles off the court

You should really watch more tennis

R.I.P. Bally
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:07 PM   #42
country flag NashaP

Quote:

HAHA, all I see are Sharapova winners and Hingis chasing down balls
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:13 PM   #43
country flag NashaP

Quote:

This video is even worse. Hingis makes the occasional winners, but its all on Venus' racket. As much as you hingis stans try to twist it, Hingis will always be in the same league as the Wozniackis/Azarenkas/Radwanskas, game-wise
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:19 PM   #44
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When Sharapova beat Hingis in Indian Wells , Hingis told
"She didn't really give me much," Hingis said. "I didn't get many opportunities to do much with the ball. I think I didn't do that badly. She was just better."

match stat Sharapova 29 winners , Hingis 9 winners

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:19 PM   #45
country flag Sammo

Quote:
This video is even worse. Hingis makes the occasional winners, but its all on Venus' racket. As much as you hingis stans try to twist it, Hingis will always be in the same league as the Wozniackis/Azarenkas/Radwanskas, game-wise
I actually meant this one

R.I.P. Bally