...HardCourt II - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #76
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Re: ...HardCourt II

Sam you better win this tiebreak.
Grigorpova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #77
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Volleying tonight has been perfect

0-1
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #78
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Here is what we so love sooo much: tbreak! B.
bertisonline is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:00 AM   #79

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Ack. Great point from Sofia 1-1

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:01 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Here is what we so love sooo much: tbreak! B.
Yeah, this is exactly why I've been waiting for the season to start again for all these weeks. So relaxing and enjoyable to support Sam

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:01 AM   #81

Acckk another good point from Sofia 1-2

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #82

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCk

1-4

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #83
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Sam needs Sofia to make more first serves. She's been hopeless on returning second serves
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:04 AM   #84
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Useless Sam, useless.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:05 AM   #85

Oh Sammy 6-1

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:06 AM   #86

6-3...

No free points.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM   #87

Gaaahhhhh 76

Well. The good news is that if Sam can get her UEs under control she can still take the next two sets. I'm not really confident she will do that though. She seems a bit listless and "internal" at the moment

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:10 AM   #88
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Don't worry. Sam's going to restore order to the universe by hitting a whole bunch of UEs again
In the second set. B.
bertisonline is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:10 AM   #89
country flag Grigorpova

If she loses this I seriously can't hold onto anymore faith for this Australian summer.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:12 AM   #90

BP