...HardCourt II - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #661
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Shit

A golden chance to put the match in the bag, and suddenly Sam starts leaking errors.

Focus girl, you have to win this!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #662
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Put that two handed backhand away. Its shit
^^This
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #663
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Pivotal game as this scoreline looks eerily similar to Sydney.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #664

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Great running FH winner
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #665
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Come on Sammy - one more point!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #666
country flag Sinclair

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Boss topspin is the only thing that kept that ball in.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #667
country flag annetcl

Nooooooo!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #668

Sam you don't need these DFs, seriously
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #669

Great defense to keep the break
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #670
country flag annetcl

Wow Sammy's court coverage is just out of this world today!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #671
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

She finally hit the down the line backhand.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #672

WTF, a 2-handed BHDTL winner
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #673
country flag annetcl

Beautiful pass!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #674
country flag Sinclair

Wow, finally a beautiful BHDTL!! FUCK YEAH!!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #675
country flag goroos1994

goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all

15-15!

Please break here, Sam