...HardCourt II - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #556
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
I don't think she is mentally strong enough to get herself out of this one
I'm afraid you might be right. Every time she gets a game point on her own serve she just freezes up.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #557
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Sam, come on! You have to win this game!
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #558
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Well that was a battle. Time to step up Sam
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #559
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Finally! Great first serve to end the game!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #560

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a good first serve on game point. Otherwise that was an ugly game

Still, a hold is a hold, she's not out of this yet.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #561
country flag goroos1994

goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all

I really hope Sam wins... but jesus... first Brisbane, then Sydney, now Melbourne - she's just very unwatchable.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #562
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Again with the fucking backhand
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #563
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Let's go, Sam!

Playtime is over. Time to get serious and knock her around. Quit fucking around and just play your fucking tennis.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #564
country flag goroos1994

goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all

Someone in the crowd just shouted "get off the baseline Sammy"
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #565
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Let's go, Sam!

Playtime is over. Time to get serious and knock her around. Quit fucking around and just play your fucking tennis.
This
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Let's go, Sam!

Exactly!

She's as tight as a drum atm. If she can just find a way to loosen up she can still win this match easily.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #567
country flag annetcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Exactly!

She's as tight as a drum atm. If she can just find a way to loosen up she can still win this match easily.
Me thinks its time for code violation Sam to come out!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #568
country flag Ado.

Nice serving. Much better game.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #569

A relatively comfortable hold that time, but she's still not looking relaxed out there.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Me thinks its time for code violation Sam to come out!
Fuck yeah!