...HardCourt II - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #451
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt II

Broken
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #452
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear. The roller coaster that is Sam Stosur.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #453
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Her serve is just too predictable at the moment. Needs more body serves.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #454
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

C'mon Sam hold for dear life!!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #455
country flag Ado.

Her serve and forehand which are her two strengths are just a mess lately. She has no confidence in them and it really shows.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #456
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Phew!! Hopefully she can relax a little in the second now
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #457
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Ahahah! Set number one: Sam! B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #458
country flag Ado.

Fuck yes. It was a shitfest but that should give her some confidence
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #459
country flag annetcl

Quite a calm and composed tb from Sam I have to say. C'mon Sam early break would be nice!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #460
country flag annetcl

Yes early break! Lets go Sammy - put your foot down!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #461
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSAAs
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #462
country flag annetcl

Nice solid hold!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #463
country flag Ado.

Really good hold to consolidate the break
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #464
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
How is it out there?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #465
country flag annetcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post