...HardCourt II - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #436
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt II

She isn't using her brain yet.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #437
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

It really is just ugly at the moment.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:50 AM   #438
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

She is tight tight tight! Can't buy a first serve as the moment
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #439
country flag Ado.

So far w/UE are 1/11
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #440
country flag Ado.

A much better game. She constructed some points then
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #441
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

It’s not perfect, but she breaks back again. B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #442
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Looks like Sammy has found her range. Moving pretty well now.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #443
country flag annetcl

Steffi like slice! Beautiful!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #444
country flag Ado.

Finally holds. Woohoo.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #445
country flag annetcl

Comfy hold - looking much better.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #446
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Settling game for Sam.. hopefully
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #447

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Finally holds. Woohoo.
+1
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #448
country flag Ado.

A little more confidence now.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #449
country flag Ado.

Her shots are getting heavier now
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #450

Excellent! Serving for the first set now. B.