...HardCourt II - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #1906
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future
Re: ...HardCourt II

Oh nothing in particular.. was meant to just be . Wasnt implying anything cheeky..

Just meant that if you want to create a chant (other than Aussie Aussie Aussie since only half is Aussie) more might rhyme with storay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #1907
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I like Raysur because it makes them sound vicious, like they're going to stab you to death with their razor sharp BH slices, or something
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1908
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Haha i didn't even realised I have subconsciously used Storay in place of Raysur - if they keep on winnin' Storay will be a keeper

Storay also sounds really sunshiney and cheerful - very apt for the pair i think
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1909
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Oh nothing in particular.. was meant to just be . Wasnt implying anything cheeky..

Just meant that if you want to create a chant (other than Aussie Aussie Aussie since only half is Aussie) more might rhyme with storay.
Storay Storay Storay oi oi oi! Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I like Raysur because it makes them sound vicious, like they're going to stab you to death with their razor sharp BH slices, or something
Never thought of that. It does sound dangerous doesn't it?

As far as I know there is no copyright on either, so let's use both
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1910
country flag Dazza01

Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Storay Storay Storay oi oi oi! Sounds good

Never thought of that. It does sound dangerous doesn't it?

As far as I know there is no copyright on either, so let's use both

I just picture Sam and Lisa on a razor ad now, playing tennis as a fan says: "YOU GO RAYSUR!", with the voice over saying:

"Gilette Fusion - it works in more ways than one."

Or you could take it a step further with the portmanteaus and just go with Storaysurmond. It sounds like you're going to a foreign land.

But as long as they keep winning I shall be happy with whatever name they're given, especially because it should be good for Sam's much needed confidence in singles.

Amélie Mauresmo - Samantha Stosur
Dazza01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1911

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza01 View Post
I just picture Sam and Lisa on a razor ad now, playing tennis as a fan says: "YOU GO RAYSUR!", with the voice over saying:

"Gilette Fusion - it works in more ways than one."

Or you could take it a step further with the portmanteaus and just go with Storaysurmond. It sounds like you're going to a foreign land.

But as long as they keep winning I shall be happy with whatever name they're given, especially because it should be good for Sam's much needed confidence in singles.

Priceless!
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1912
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

I used to note "RaySto", because in French it means "Restaurant". Se faire un RaySto is the casual way of saying what about a restaurant? Totally idiomatic and food centric. B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1913

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
I used to note "RaySto", because in French it means "Restaurant". Se faire un RaySto is the casual way of saying what about a restaurant? Totally idiomatic and food centric. B.
Foodie Sam would appreciate that
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1914

Sloppy first 2 points from Sam, but she recovers in tim. 1-0
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #1915

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Madison looking intimidating on serve

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1916

2-1*

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1917
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Maddy doesn't seem to be able to a hold of SAMs serve yet - hope Sam can take advantage of this - I imagine Maddy will get better. Hope Sam can step it up.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1918
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Madison can serve very well — BTW hello to everyone.
B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1919

2 BPs

...one gone

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1920

Two gone