...HardCourt II - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1846
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt II

AR/Black holds to love
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1847
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

They are definitely targeting Sam now - she is unfortunately the weakest link
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #1848
country flag annetcl

first set gone 1-6
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1849
country flag annetcl

Another easy hold for AR/Black - this is not looking good for team Raysur 0-1
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:49 PM   #1850
country flag annetcl

Great point by Raysur to go 30-0
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1851
country flag annetcl

Better from Raysur. All of Sam's first serves in. Holds to love.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #1852
country flag annetcl

Too easy for AR/Black. Holds to love without much effort. 1-2
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1853
country flag annetcl

DF from LS to go 15-40
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:56 PM   #1854
country flag annetcl

Sam smash goes wide for the break
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #1855
country flag annetcl

Cant believe this everything B/AR hits lands in
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1856
country flag annetcl

Sam just not putting the volleys away - she is being made to play too many and ends up netting the final one. Game to 1-4. Glump looking team Raysur at the moment.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1857
country flag annetcl

Now Lisa misses an easy volley to go 0-15
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1858
country flag annetcl

Phew got out of the 15-40 hole. 2-4 now.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM   #1859
country flag annetcl

Sam really doesn't have a backhand return now 0-30
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1860
country flag annetcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Sam really doesn't have a backhand return now 0-30
Or a backhand period 40-0