...HardCourt II - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1711
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt II

Vinci employing Sara like tactics on Sam - keeping balls to Sam's backhand and charging the net - Sam not reacting well to it....yet. Hopes she has a better service game now.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1712
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, that was the kind of volley that I'd play
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1713
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Grrr too many errors from Sam
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1714
country flag annetcl

Worked the ball better to get to 40-30.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1715
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Phew she held. Cmon Sam break now
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1716

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Bit more solid with that game. Still looking to be a very tough match though

*2-1

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1717
country flag annetcl

Sam wins the battle of the sliced backhands to take to game to 30. On the scoreboard at least.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1718
country flag annetcl

Time to put some pressure on Vinci's serve.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1719

BP

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1720
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Well she didnt break but she had a chance.. just needs to hang in with her own serve Im sure she'll get some more chances on the Vinci serve.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1721
country flag annetcl

Sam not doing well on the wide serve on the ad side - Vinci doing to Sam what Sam is supposed to do to Vinci.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1722

Sammy looking a little bit frustrated - still too many UEs

The low slice is really messing with her, she can't get "under" the ball enough with the FH.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1723

I like the play of hitting big to the BH, getting a slice and then sneaking in to put it away

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1724
country flag Huntress55

Aww a poor ball boy is not feeling well. Sam was a little concerned. Hope hes okay!
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:31 AM   #1725
country flag annetcl

Nice aggressive point to get to 40-15