...HardCourt II - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #151
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Please finish it in two Ebden. I don't want to sit here for another hour while you grind it out with CrunchyGranolla
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #152
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Watch Matty screw this up and go to 3..
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #153

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Maaatttt

Baaahhhhh. I might go and cook dinner in the meantime.

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #154
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Ebden just choked the second set away. At least I am in the shade now. Another hour until Sammy.
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #155
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Matt I want Ebden to win but please make it quick.. although he keeps getting time violations so he's taking his time
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #156
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Just saw the schedule and the winner of Sam's match plays at 2pm tomorrow. A bit harsh and in 43 degree heat. Ouch.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Matt I want Ebden to win but please make it quick.. although he keeps getting time violations so he's taking his time
Well, it looks like he could lose it quick in response to that time violation. I hope he tells the umpire he is ugly on the inside during the changeover

@Adomoose: Must have sucked being in the sun all day. Hope it's more comfortable now.

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #158
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, Ebden had about a million chances to close it out in 2.

If he doesn't want it for himself he should do it for Sam.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Just saw the schedule and the winner of Sam's match plays at 2pm tomorrow. A bit harsh and in 43 degree heat. Ouch.
I think there's a heat rule, so they won't play while it's that hot. But she'll still probably end up dealing with the worst of the heat out of anyone.

It could actually help her match-wise because I think Sam's serve and topspin would be a nightmare to deal with if you're sweating to death and exhausted from the heat.

But she still has to win this one first I guess

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #160
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Well, it looks like he could lose it quick in response to that time violation. I hope he tells the umpire he is ugly on the inside during the changeover

@Adomoose: Must have sucked being in the sun all day. Hope it's more comfortable now.
Now Ebden has taken a medical time out

It was really hot today but I am glad I am here today and not tomorrow. At least Sam's match will be more comfortable to watch.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #161
country flag Huntress55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Not sure he has the right amount of sass for that.

43.. man thats hot. Brisbane is ok right now but next week we'll be getting 40+ degrees too. I hate summer
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #162
country flag Huntress55

Sam is wearing blue to match the courts. Trying to blend in..
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #163
country flag sunsets21

sunsets21 has disabled reputation

Ahoy there

40 degrees? That's just ridiculous. The hottest place I've been in was probably about 36 and that was crazy. Can't imagine playing tennis in that kind of weather!
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #164
country flag Huntress55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsets21 View Post
Ahoy there

40 degrees? That's just ridiculous. The hottest place I've been in was probably about 36 and that was crazy. Can't imagine playing tennis in that kind of weather!
Ahoy back at ya

It is a little ridiculous. Its always hot here but hasnt been this hot in a while.

So good news Sam will be on court soon .. pity for Matt though
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #165
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

5-1. Don't want to sound unpatriotic, but I just want Granollers to finish this quickly now. Ebden has blown his chances unfortunately.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote