...HardCourt II - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #136
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
I completely agree.

I really do hope she lasts a few rounds in Sydney as I am hoping to go to a few day sessions and with any luck, will get to see Sam in action....and I have tickets to the final and would love love love to see her win it.....but one match at a time.
Hope you get to see her play for the full week
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #137
country flag Ivi_3

Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice Ivi_3 is just really nice

I haven't been in the forum for quite a long time (work, work, work ...). Anyway I think Sam hasn't been prepared for the season yet. And I believe that is not a problem since there are a lot of tournaments before her. The problem is that Sam feels somehow obliged to play well in Australia. And she shouldn't. Because this can affect her play later on.

BTW all the best in New Year for all of you guys.
Ivi_3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #138
country flag Ruzanam

Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light Ruzanam is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

I think Jie Zheng is not easy for any player. Last year she defeated Bartoli in AO and may be even tougher than Arvidsson. Hopefully in Sydney Sam will play better but even so I don't expect an easy first round match. Winning it will be great.
Ruzanam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #139
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Please Sammy. Win at least one match. Plleaaasseeee
Great gif. Pretty much explains how I feel about this tournament too, just one match Sammy!

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #140
country flag Adomoose

Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold

Just purchased tickets for tomorrow's day session so I get to see Sammy play. Yay!
Adomoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #141
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky bastard - hope you have a good time

Do you know what the order of play for tomorrow is? The WTA website isn't much help with that anymore
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #142
country flag Adomoose

Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold Adomoose is a splendid one to behold

Nothing yet. Sydney tourney organisers don't release schedules until late in the day sometimes even night but they mentioned Sam playing tomorrow so I thought I'll take a day off work and go watch her play. I promise to take lots of photos.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #143
country flag Adomoose

They just announced Sam last on centre court tomorrow at 5pm. Not sure about the rest of the day.
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #144

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I think that means they're fourth up. Looking forward to seeing your photos. When I went and saw Sam at the AO least year I was too tense and stressed to remember my camera

Come on Sammy

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #145

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad time for me as long as the other three matches are finished in time, I should be able to watch at least part of Sam's match before going to work.

The big question is whether the extra week's preparation will prove to be enough. I'm quietly optimistic. After all, Sam could hardly keep the ball in play last week and still pushed Arvidsson to two tight sets. Zheng may be a slightly better player than Arvidsson, but not by much I don't think.

I expect Sam to play aggressive tennis again, and if she can cut down her error count even by a little bit I believe she should be too strong. Come on Sammy!

Have fun Adomoose!
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #146
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Ahh, will be at work, any earlier it would of been fine. Now to record the match and watch the match or press refresh on my phone every 5 minutes

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #147
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold

Stosur Vs. Zheng.

Reminder — Not to forget.

B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #148

Madison Keys just destroyed Safarova, so that would be Sam's next round match up.

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #149
country flag Adomoose

It is ridiculously hot on centre court. Petrova was a mess but Na is playing well. Took some photos of Sam practising and will post later. Sam looks fitter than I have ever seen her. Her physique is amazing.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #150

Safarova out, Petrova out, draw's really opening up for Sam. Not sure if that's a good thing