Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #931
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Tomljanovic struggles to close the set again

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM   #932
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Can anybody remember the last time she went on to win a match after losing a tiebreak? Radwanska at the Olympics?
Against King (Beijing)
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #933
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Against King (Beijing)
Right, forgot about that one. Ok, that's not thaaat long ago.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #934
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Ok at least she got to that TB, should beat her in three in the end

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:26 PM   #935
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Very disappointing set/tie-break from Julia.
Stats-wise Tomljanovic clearly deserved to win the set who was better in every department.
That does not look very promising.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:26 PM   #936
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia, get your shit together now and win the next 2 sets. Thanks. Gotta go now..
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #937
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Very disappointing set/tie-break from Julia.
Stats-wise Tomljanovic clearly deserved to win the set who was better in every department.
That does not look very promising.
That's what's worrying. It wasn't a brief lapse of concentration at a crucial point, she was horrible the whole set.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #938
country flag KatjaS

Not even Hogenkamp was ranked this low, right?
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:31 PM   #939
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

I just came in. WTF is happening with Julia?
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #940
country flag KatjaS

Second set continues the way the first one went, Tomljanovic with very quick holds while Julia's service games are a catastrophy.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM   #941
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

So pathetic.
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:34 PM   #942
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Not even Hogenkamp was ranked this low, right?
Hogenkamp #211
Tomljanovic #242
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:39 PM   #943
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Hogenkamp #211
Tomljanovic #242
she won her last main draw match two years ago against no. 971...
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:39 PM   #944
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Hogenkamp #211
Tomljanovic #242
Speechless.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #945
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
she won her last main draw match two years ago against no. 971
She won her last main draw match yesterday two days ago.
Closed Thread