Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:21 PM   #751
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:23 PM   #752
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

1-4

lost 11 of the last 12 points...
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #753
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

angie scores

3-4
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:26 PM   #754
country flag Schnffy

bad line call
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:30 PM   #755
country flag Schnffy

completely fell apart in the end

bye bye "next fed cup doubles"
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #756
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Wawrinka def. Odesnik, Julia's match coming up.

Since there is nothing to see, here's the weather: 17°C, 13km/h wind.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #757
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Broken to 30 in the first game...just one first serve.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #758
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she will win this!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #759
country flag KatjaS

Holds 1-2*...still almost no first serves.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #760
country flag KatjaS

Breaks back
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #761
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

3 games in a row

3-2*
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #762
country flag KatjaS

Holds...the livescore web app is so crappy, sometimes the match disappears, sometimes it shows the stats from Angie's match...
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #763
country flag KatjaS

Had BP again, but lost it. Arvidsson serving over 75% first serves.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #764
country flag KatjaS

According to the livescores, Arvidsson just went straight from deuce to winning the game...
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #765
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Breaks

5*-3