Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #61
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Is there a race track close to the stadium? Sounds like that all week.

Julia's skirt seems 2 sizes too large by the way.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #62
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Amazing
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #63
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
ulia's skirt seems 2 sizes too large by the way.
Yeah, the yellow dress would have been much better
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #64
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Black is a pleasant server.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #65
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

5-2
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #66
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Black is a pleasant server.
Yep, she's doing a great job
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #67
country flag Skoo

OK, sorry, Slava
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #68
country flag Dispeker

"Goerges puts it away!" 6-2
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #69
country flag Skoo

They're hot, tbh
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #70
country flag KatjaS

First set won. Now Slava has to somehow prevent Julia's nap.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #71
country flag KatjaS

What's that commentators problem with Julia? Pretends she's not even taking part in the match.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #72
country flag KatjaS

There's the nap.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #73
country flag Skoo

Quote:
What's that commentators problem with Julia? Pretends she's not even taking part in the match.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #74
country flag KatjaS

Rodionova is such a bitch. Kicked the ball at them. What's Julia saying in that gif? I'm terrible at lip reading.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #75
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Rodionova is such a bitch. Kicked the ball at them. What's Julia saying in that gif? I'm terrible at lip reading.
Please?
Closed Thread