Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #601
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Make that 15
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #602
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

ok new plan, forget the forehand, just don't hit it out all the time

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #603
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Much too easy for Errani.
Her spin and the wind is killing Julia.
Very poor performance so far.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #604
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Doesn't Errani ever get tired with all the doubles she plays on top of singles? She's not young, either.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #605
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

it seems someone pulled a switch

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #606

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

3-4
Out ot the sudden much better.
Errani is everything else but unbeatable.
Keep it up, Julia !
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #607
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Let's hope this now continues.

The future of the WTA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #608
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

This is where she comes back to lose the TB
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #609

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Doesn't Errani ever get tired with all the doubles she plays on top of singles? She's not young, either.
You want to talk about doping, I guess.
But yes, she has a huge schedule.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #610
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Internet went out, but from reading here it sounds like it did not go well so far.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #611
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

The way they are playing the wind seems to be quite heavy. Errani just getting the balls in somehow and then Julia goes for something and either hits a winner or an UE.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #612
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
You want to talk about doping, I guess.
But yes, she has a huge schedule.
No, i'm not suggesting doping. I'm just saying that because she plays so much in both, that eventually she should get worn down.

The future of the WTA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #613
country flag KatjaS

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #614
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Internet went out, but from reading here it sounds like it did not go well so far.
Got down 4-1 double break. Got 1 of the breaks back.

The future of the WTA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #615
country flag KatjaS

Making the same mistake as Mona did. If there is one player who isn't freaked out by her opponent approaching the net it's Errani. Your approach shot has to be great, otherwise you are gonna get burned.
Closed Thread