Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #46
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
OK, who's ready for the most important match of her career?
I AM READY.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #47
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Looks windy.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #48
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Bring the UEs
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #49
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Nice shot
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #50
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Nice shot
Word.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #51
country flag Skoo

And another one She's ready for this huge moment.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #52
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Word.
Another one
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #53
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
And another one She's ready for this huge moment.
You're so evil
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #54
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
You're so evil
Thanks And another one. She's on fire
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #55
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That commentator doesn't seem to be Julia's biggest fan. There's no way she could have gotten her racket on that return, moving out of the way was the right move.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #56
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Thanks And another one. She's on fire
Yep, 3-1
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #57
country flag KatjaS

Petko about Rodionova
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #58
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
classic
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #59
country flag Skoo

Ah, Slava is so useless She must be overwhelmed by the moment.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #60
country flag KatjaS

That was a great volley by Slava.
Closed Thread