Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 314 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:34 AM   #4696
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

new linesmen
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:34 AM   #4697
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Don't just sit there and get cold, move to stay awake Julia.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:34 AM   #4698
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Maaan Vesnina irritates with this screaming , louder than Sharapova. Aya, aya, aya :/ What a jerk. I would slog her if I was Julia.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:36 AM   #4699
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina still gone..

Practice serves or something Julia.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:39 AM   #4700
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold

Oh Görges....
Kev4000 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:40 AM   #4701
country flag KatjaS

Final set

*0-0

15-00 BH Winner Julia
15-15 Return Winner Vesnina
30-15 Ace Julia
30-30 Winner Vesnina
30-40 Winner Vesnina (after shank return)
0-1 Winner Vesnina

Toilet break paid off
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:42 AM   #4702
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Screams by every point like a slapped bitch, I can't watch it And I don't buy this.... just shut up!
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:43 AM   #4703
country flag KatjaS

Vesnina has always been like this..
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:44 AM   #4704
country flag KatjaS

0-1*

00-15 FH Winner Julia
00-30 BH Winner Julia
15-30 BH UE Julia
30-30 Return Error Julia
30-40 FE Vesnina
1-1 FE Vesnina

Julia is in pissed-off bash mode. Going DTL with her BH on almost every shot.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:46 AM   #4705
country flag KatjaS

She's hitting every shot as hard as she can at the moment
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4706
country flag KatjaS

Vesnina really is a bit disgusting. What's with the ridiculous screams?!
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:47 AM   #4707
country flag KatjaS

*1-1

00-15 DF Julia
15-15 Overhead Winner Julia
30-15 Service Winner Julia
40-15 FH Winner Julia
2-1 BH Winner Julia

What a game. Pure Bashing and it works.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:48 AM   #4708
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she doesn't lose momentum till the end of the match. But surely she will
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:49 AM   #4709
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
I hope she doesn't lose momentum till the end of the match. But surely she will
Really should have been up 3-0 if it weren't for the flat first game.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:51 AM   #4710
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

When I look at the draw I see some great opportunities, but try to stay in the present! Come on, Jule!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread