Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:44 AM   #4666
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
These aces

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:46 AM   #4667
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

5-5*

0-15 BH Return Winner Julia (that was very lucky)
15-15 Winner Vesnina
30-15 FH Return Error Julia
40-15 FH UE Julia
40-30 FH Winner Julia
5-6 Service Winner Vesnina
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:50 AM   #4668
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That was in....
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:50 AM   #4669
country flag KatjaS

*5-6

0-15 FH UE Julia
0-30 FH UE Julia (even the crowd is complaining about the line calls now)
15-30 Ace Julia
15-40 BH FE Julia
30-40 Overhead Winner Julia
5-7 FH UE Julia
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:51 AM   #4670
country flag KatjaS

She got screwed on a few points with the line calls and lost focus.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:52 AM   #4671
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

How is she playing ? I am seeing she already hit 9 aces in 5 turns of serve, it means starting each time from 30-0...How can you loose a set ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:54 AM   #4672
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Typical Julia
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:55 AM   #4673
country flag KatjaS

2nd set

0-0*

0-15 FE Vesnina
0-30 FE Vesnina
0-40 DF Vesnina
15-40 Service Winner Vesnina
30-40 Service Winner Vesnina
0-1 FH Winner Julia (amazing defense from her!)
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:56 AM   #4674
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madoka View Post
How is she playing ? I am seeing she already hit 9 aces in 5 turns of serve, it means starting each time from 30-0...How can you loose a set ?
Well up to 4-2 40-30, from then on she got distracted by bad line calls while Vesnina is cleverly using them to her advantange.
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #4675
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Her problem is she finishes points too often with an early unforced error. The rallies take just a few shots before Julia finishes it with an UE!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #4676
country flag KatjaS

*1-0

15-0 Ace Julia
15-15 FH UE Julia
30-15 FH Winner Julia (one two)
40-15 Ace Julia
2-0 Service Winner Julia

Back on track. Until the next terrible call?
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:01 AM   #4677
country flag KatjaS

2-0*

0-15 UE Vesnina
15-15 BH FE Julia
30-15 Return Error Julia
40-15 Return UE Julia
2-1 Return UE Julia
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:04 AM   #4678
country flag KatjaS

Another ridiculous line call
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:04 AM   #4679
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Julia firing up the crowd aginst the line calls
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 10:07 AM   #4680
country flag KatjaS

Vesnina calling the lines again
Closed Thread