Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #4576
country flag Boke75

Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all Boke75 is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Well.....at least the 2nd set she was good. Just like you guys are saying, she was running on fumes in the 3rd. To be fair, it's ridiculously hot in Melbourne but then again, that goes for the opponent too.

I just get the feeling that she's not really committed to a professional exercise & dietary regimen befitting her status as a WTA tennis player. I can understand the juniors coming up lacking stamina (didn't seem to be the case with Lauren, funny) but a player of Julia's experience should absolutely never sputter like that in the 3rd....against a 20-year old newbie no less. Thank god for Julia that the women don't play best of 5 sets like the men at the GS.
Boke75 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #4577
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Yes, she just doesn't want to connect herself to adequate people regarding her fitness and nutricion
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 06:53 AM   #4578
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Yes, she just doesn't want to connect herself to adequate people regarding her fitness and nutricion

Quote:
But above all, this discussion doesn't make sense! What it will bring to her , or to us? As I said we are only users on forum and we have just to accept what she is doing and supporting her or not.

It's not like you can change something in her carrer!
Sorry, I couldn`t resist.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #4579
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

^^^

And ???

Its true, what I said yesterday. We can't change anything in her carrer. And talking has no sense here. So I won't make here a thread about her fitness now, definitiv!
If she doesn't want to be fit she won't be...

Last edited by silesia : Jan 16th, 2014 at 07:15 AM.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:30 AM   #4580

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
^^^

And ???

Its true, what I said yesterday. We can't change anything in her carrer. And talking has no sense here. If she doesn't want to be fit she won't be...

Are you serious here ?
It`s pretty adventurous to argue that Julia doesn`t want to be fit, don`t you think ?
And you are contradicting yourself once again and talk about it although "talking has no sense".
I don`t know which language you use in chicksworld, but it obviously has it`s own logic.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #4581
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm sure that if you asked her she would say "I want to be fit", but at the end of the day there has to be a reason why her conditioning leaves so much to be desired. Can't blame it on a long R1 match, she got rid of Errani quickly. Can't blame it on lack of rest, she had a day off. Can't blame it on the heat, she was playing in the evening. Can't blame it on stupido doppio, hadn't started.

Repeating myself, but I wish she would join an academy (doesn't have to be Schüttler/Waske, just biased for it because it worked so well for Angie) where she would have benchmarks, other players to compare herself to seeing what they do more or differently then her both in terms of fitness work as well as all the other things that play a roll like nutrition.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #4582
country flag silesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Are you serious here ?
It`s pretty adventurous to argue that Julia doesn`t want to be fit, don`t you think ?
And you are contradicting yourself once again and talk about it although "talking has no sense".
I don`t know which language you use in chicksworld, but it obviously has it`s own logic.

Yes disscusion has not sense ( I didn't wrote "talking" btw.).
What I wrote above it's a fact - she is not fit - and I won't disscus with you about. What is not logic? It's a waste of time to me. She will do what she wants anyway. I don't know what can't you understand here.

I know "joy" that you like to talk without ending what Julia should do and what not. But its not like you are an expert and she is reading it man. She doesn't care about it and never will. Deal with it!
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 08:16 AM   #4583
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares if she reads it or not. If we went by that standard you could delete all of Tennisforum.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #4584

Quote:

Yes disscusion has not sense ( I didn't wrote "talking" btw.).
What I wrote above it's a fact - she is not fit - and I won't disscus with you about. What is not logic? It's a waste of time to me. She will do what she wants anyway. I don't know what can't you understand here.

I know "joy" that you like to talk without ending what Julia should do and what not. But its not like you are an expert and she is reading it man. She doesn't care about it and never will. Deal with it!
Well, Julia does not read in here and I also don`t feel any kind of ambition or hopes that Julia notices what I post here. Most of us deal with that the same way, I suppose.

That does not mean that we should not talk about it. It`s in the nature of the thing that we do so as fans of her and everybody is trying to get a picture about what`s happening with and around her as best as he can. That`s fine and I don`t think that we need to discuss about this point.

Last edited by joy division : Jan 16th, 2014 at 08:41 AM.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #4585
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

For a second I thought maybe I had missed stupido doppio when I saw the Live Scoring Thread postings. From what I can tell, all I missed was a match between Silesia and Joy Division, with Katja as chair umpire. More entertaining than Julia vs Davis at least.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #4586
country flag silesia

Danke. (proud to be entertaining)
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #4587
country flag KatjaS

Playing doubles against Australians Adamczak/Rogowska. Lost the first set 2-6.
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #4588
country flag KatjaS

Down 2-4* in the 2nd..
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 07:16 AM   #4589
country flag KatjaS

Mixed doubles is being streamed right now by the way.
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 07:42 AM   #4590
country flag KatjaS

Now even mixed doubles gets the miffed face treatment.

Up *5-3 after 5-1.
Closed Thread