Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 05:45 AM   #4426
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

They won 3:6 6:4 10:1 Babos /Safarova next .

Last edited by Fury : Jan 8th, 2014 at 05:50 AM.
Fury is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #4427
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

What time is it? Stupid doubles time! On Center Court, with commentator and everything.

Julia held from 15-40 down, 1-0*.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #4428
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

BZS playing like she wants to get to Melbourne as soon as possible.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #4429
country flag KatjaS

They're 1-4* down. They were actually 0-40 down, Julia served 2 service winners, then BZS failed to put away 2 easy volleys and dumped the 3rd one in the net.

And now BZS gets a talking-to from Mr. Sunglasses while Julia looks interested at the stands.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #4430
country flag KatjaS

2-5*

They are letting Julia receive on deciding points.

The commentator called it a "very high quality" doubles match, then proceeded to read out all the #askjulia questions while they play.

Kader complaining to Julia that she doesn't challenge quickly enough.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #4431
country flag KatjaS

2-6.

Julia played ok, pretty much her standard doubles performance, BZS was awful in this set.

Words cannot describe how the 3 people in their box look. No idea who it is (BZS' husband? But I thought he looked differently), but there's someone actually looking just as poserish as Nensel.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #4432
country flag KatjaS

Stream dead. Julia's ankle is still strapped by the way.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #4433
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Down 5-6 in the second set. Maybe it'll be over soon.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:16 AM   #4434
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Mp
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #4435
country flag kadiHH

Hooray--Julia can now go to Melbourne!
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:50 AM   #4436
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post

And now BZS gets a talking-to from Mr. Sunglasses while Julia looks interested at the stands.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:06 AM   #4437
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Julia don't make it dramatic! I just drank very strong coffee and could get a heart attack now
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #4438
country flag silesia

Break, rebreak and again break....

Serve it out now !!!
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:56 AM   #4439
country flag silesia

Set 6:3 Julia

All are sleeping, really ?
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 04:57 AM   #4440
country flag kadiHH

Just started watching--so glad to see Jule won the first set!
Closed Thread