Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 295 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #4411
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
What are they saying? Can't watch with sound here.
Something like

Nensel: "We had these excuses already..."

Julia: "I say you how it is..."
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #4412
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

2-4*

15-0 BH UE Julia
30-0 return UE Julia
40-0 return error Julia
2-5 winner Woz that Julia just let fly out
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #4413
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
Something like

Nensel: "We had these excuses already..."

Julia: "I say you how it is..."
What kind of excuses?
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #4414
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic 1st set but after - typical Julia.... Deja Vu.
selesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #4415
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

2*-5
No chance.
Julia, please be careful with your ancle.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:35 AM   #4416
country flag KatjaS

*2-5

15-0 service winner
30-0 BH winner Julia
30-15 DF
40-15 FH winner Julia
40-30 winner Woz
3-5 UE Woz
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:36 AM   #4417

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

3*-5 Pretty easy hold with some good powerful hitting.
Last chance, now.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #4418
country flag KatjaS

3-5*

15-0 ace
15-15 FE Woz
15-30 UE Woz
15-40 net cord winner Julia
4-5 UE Woz

Woz choking
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #4419

4*-5
Some luck and Wozniacki pissing her pants.
Keep it up, Julia !
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #4420
country flag KatjaS

those last 2 points
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #4421
country flag KatjaS

*4-5

15-0 ace
15-15 FH UE Julia (noooooooooooo)
15-30 BH UE Julia (WTF was that???)
30-30 FH winner Julia
40-30 service winner
40-40 FE Julia
AD Woz FH UE Julia
40-40 FH winner Julia
AD Woz BH UE Julia
GSM FH UE Julia

What a crappy way to get broken, 2 FH sitters that she sent long/wide and a point where she got herself lobbed by I don't even know what
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #4422

4-6
Julia as we know her.
Some incredible easy faults and impatient play in the end.
Another big chance wasted to get deeper in a tournament.
But first of all it`s good to see that her injury is not too serious.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:49 AM   #4423
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

I was already sure it will be 5:5
selesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:58 AM   #4424
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
That loss is not that bad for her. She got some confidence for sure and she could go for 3 sets after injuring yesterday that obviously wasn't that serious.

And no way, there was no cheat at all. Being LL one day after a retirement is absolutely clean whatever some fans of Woz were trying to suggest.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 04:36 AM   #4425
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Jule/BZS lost the first set, 6-3, and are leading in the second, 4-3. Won't be upset if they lose this so that Julia can recover 100% from her ankle issue in time for the AO.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread