Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #4381
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Well at least she retired early and didn't try to play through it. Still, this is really worrying. AO 8 days away.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:08 AM   #4382
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Julia ahead, 2-1 in first set. The back of her leg is taped up from heel to mid-calf, but she looks like she's moving ok. Have to go to bed though--wish I could watch it.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:15 AM   #4383
country flag TheTribalFreak

TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light

Julia in advance 4-2
TheTribalFreak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #4384
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
This is like from another star yet, hope she can keep it up.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #4385
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Julia learned to cheat during offseason heh.

At least she's playing well.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:29 AM   #4386
country flag TheTribalFreak

TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light

Julia won first set 6-3
TheTribalFreak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #4387
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Nice surprise.
April,April, a lot of speculation in here for nothing ? Hopefully her ancle stays well !
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #4388

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

1-1
Wozniacki actually is the perfect opponent for Julia.
Just keep it up, baby.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:40 AM   #4389
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
Julia learned to cheat during offseason heh.

At least she's playing well.
Where is she cheating?

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #4390
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Where is she cheating?

She retired yesterday apparently with a contusion She couldn't move well, but now we have surprise.
Wta really should change rules.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #4391

2*-3
A little less wild in the return games would be nice.

I wonder where Katja is ?
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:52 AM   #4392

2-4*
Poor service game.
She probably starts to feel her injury.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #4393

2*-5

Nensel on the court.
"Very good so far, play consistent !"
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #4394

2-6
Julia`s not moving so well anymore and making a lot of UEs now .
Hope she`s got left enough in the tank for the third. Come on, Julia !
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #4395
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
She retired yesterday apparently with a contusion She couldn't move well, but now we have surprise.
Wta really should change rules.
Following the rules is no cheating.
Closed Thread