Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 290 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #4336
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

0-0*

BMS serving

15-0 service winner
30-0 BH return UE Julia
40-0 winner BMS (one-two)
0-1 ace

ouch, that went quickly
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #4337
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

Auf gehts!
Bethanie's fashion choice is impressive today.
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #4338
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Julia is on court. Right now my plan is to watch the first 3 or 4 games to get an idea how she is playing these days and then go to bed before the match can become too much of a nail biter that forces me to sit here until 04:00.
I plan on getting up and walking away anytime anything upsetting happens.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #4339
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bethanie's fashion choice is impressive today.
i was chatting with an italian friend, we just said the same thing, just look at her shorts !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #4340
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

*0-1

Julia serving

15-0 volley winner Julia
30-0 FE BMS
30-15 winner BMS
40-15 service winner
1-1 return UE BMS

Jesus BMS is bashing the crap out of the ball.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #4341
country flag KatjaS

BMS looks modest given her usual fashion choices
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4342
country flag KatjaS

1-1*

0-15 FH return winner Julia
15-15 BH return error
30-15 FH UE Julia
40-15 FH FE Julia
1-2 service winner

I hope BMS starts missing more soon
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #4343
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Ich glaube Jule hat sich vertreten.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #4344
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

what happened ? i switched to Keys for 1 sec and now i see the trainer...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4345
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
I plan on getting up and walking away anytime anything upsetting happens.
Me too. No drama tonight for me.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4346
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

What happens? :/
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4347
country flag KatjaS

MTO for Julia
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4348
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Ankle?
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #4349
country flag KatjaS

It's her right foot, when the trainer moves it to a certain position Julia seems to experience pain.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:22 PM   #4350
country flag kadiHH

Achilles?
Closed Thread