Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:09 PM   #4276
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
@TennisNewsTPN
Begu swinging much more freely now she is down a break in the 2nd set and prob not fancying her chances. Goerges to serve 4-3 #sydneytennis
8 more good serves Julia, come on
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #4277
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

61 53
Michael! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #4278
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Julia holds to 30, 5-3*, one more game!
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:13 PM   #4279
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Converted game point by second serve for 53*

Second serve game play is working obviously well.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:13 PM   #4280
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of

Even in the worst form of her life, if Julia serves 75% first serves, it's just hard to break her.

Seems like a great effort so far.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:14 PM   #4281
country flag KatjaS

0-30
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:15 PM   #4282
country flag KatjaS

40-30
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:16 PM   #4283
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

61 *54
had 30-0 on Begu´s serve, hope she can serve it out now!
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:16 PM   #4284
country flag KatjaS

*5-4, Julia will serve for the match.

Please let me go to bed at peace.
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:17 PM   #4285
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
Even in the worst form of her life, if Julia serves 75% first serves, it's just hard to break her.

Seems like a great effort so far.
She has to prove it right now

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4286
country flag KatjaS

First serve gone, 30-30. Come ooooooon
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4287
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of ~Poseidon~ has much to be proud of

Oh well, of course I jinxed her...
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM   #4288
country flag KatjaS

BP Begu. She hadn't faced a single one all set.
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4289
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:21 PM   #4290
country flag Bino

Bitter 55

Closed Thread