Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 284 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:15 AM   #4246
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

gsm j
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:15 AM   #4247
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

SHE WON!!!!!!!!!!!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 06:46 AM   #4248
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
SHE WON!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand this sentence.

Kidding, thank you so much for this exciting read in the morning guys, much appreciated.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:22 AM   #4249
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

Jule
frizzle fry is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:26 AM   #4250
country flag frizzle fry

frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all frizzle fry is a name known to all

I can't. Break against Hives after saving 5 BPs in one game.
1st set *4:0 after 16 mins, 5:2* after 37 mins
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM   #4251
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she served for the set and got broken, in the same istant also Giorgi served for the set and got broken...my faves

i should turn the scoring off...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:28 AM   #4252
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

It came fast and easy to 5:0 for Julia, so I didn't complain. Then HIves won her first game - 5:1. After there was very long Julia's service-game and she lost it... 5:2. Hope its only a small nap.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM   #4253
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Set 6:2 ...
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM   #4254
country flag frizzle fry

finally....
1st set Julia 6-2
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:36 AM   #4255
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Forza !!!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:42 AM   #4256
country flag silesia

3:0 for Julia , not bad... Pity we can't see how it looks.
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:45 AM   #4257
country flag silesia

4:0, I feel time for her nap is coming
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:48 AM   #4258
country flag silesia

Huhu 5:0, now Hives to serve.
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:50 AM   #4259
country flag frizzle fry

6-2 5-0 come on, return it out now.
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:54 AM   #4260
country flag frizzle fry

Mp!
Closed Thread