Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #4231
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Drop shots not working today, Jule. 30-30
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:05 AM   #4232
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:07 AM   #4233
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Ugh. 5*-6. Please hold here. Please.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:07 AM   #4234
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

nice wrong footer now
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:09 AM   #4235
country flag _inocencia_

come on hold your nerves jule
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:10 AM   #4236
country flag kadiHH

She held! 6-6, now to the TB!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:11 AM   #4237
country flag _inocencia_

come on 3-1
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:12 AM   #4238
country flag _inocencia_

4-1 what a winner
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:12 AM   #4239
country flag kadiHH

3-1! Come on Jule!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:13 AM   #4240
country flag _inocencia_

great!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:13 AM   #4241
country flag kadiHH

BH winner awesome 4-1
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:13 AM   #4242
country flag kadiHH

OMG 5-1 Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #4243
country flag _inocencia_

5 match points come on!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #4244
country flag kadiHH

5 MPs!!!!!!!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #4245
country flag _inocencia_

yesss