Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:38 AM   #4216
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Ok, 2 BPs for Jule. Don't blow these!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:39 AM   #4217
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

First break at all and this one was very important. Back in the match.
*3-4
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:40 AM   #4218
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

3*-4. She has to dig down now. Hopefully we won't jinx her anymore!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:44 AM   #4219
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

come on dear !!!!!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:44 AM   #4220
country flag kadiHH

3 GPs gone and a DF.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:47 AM   #4221
country flag kadiHH

She needed that hold. So did I. 4-4*.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:47 AM   #4222
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

4-4
Julia very shaky, but well.
Come on, just one little ugly break.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:49 AM   #4223
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

bravo!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:51 AM   #4224
country flag kadiHH

Why do I always walk away only to hear "what a stunning shot!" I just seem to watch all the bad points, lol.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:57 AM   #4225
country flag _inocencia_

how many chances wasted
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:00 AM   #4226
country flag _inocencia_

she holds
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:01 AM   #4227
country flag kadiHH

And she holds, 5-5!
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:03 AM   #4228
country flag kadiHH

Nice putaway for Jule, 30-15*.
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:03 AM   #4229
country flag _inocencia_

no just wide
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:04 AM   #4230
country flag _inocencia_

and what a stupid poin now