Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #4111
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
There's nothing less likely in the world.
maybe she has to do it to comfort her fans in these dark times...
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #4112
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

She just can't run those balls down. Sigh.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4113
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Julia serving *1-4

15-0 service winner Julia
30-0 service winner Julia (another non-crap 2nd serve!)
30-15 FE Julia
30-30 shank return winner Giorgi
30-40 DF Julia
40-40 service winner Julia
AD JG service winner Julia
40-40 forehand UE Julia (horrible one)
40-40 winner Giorgi (no way that should be a winner, she is just soooo slow)
2-4 FE Giorgi
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4114
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't even look who she was playing yesterday. No comment.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4115
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stach told us what she told him about her planned off-season: Vacation, then Portugal, then early to Australia.

Someone scream at her.
No, Vacation and 9th dec to Australia.
Portugal was last year and she got ill and therefore she wants to be AFAP in Australia this time to prepare perfectly for the tournaments down there

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #4116
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Rittner better not nominate Görges for the Fed-Cup in February, because that seems to be something that might motivate Görges as she clearly cares about playing for Germany. Not that her play or ranking would justify a nomination.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #4117
country flag KatjaS

Giorgi serving 2-4*

15-0 return error Julia
30-0 forehand UE Julia
30-15 UE Giorgi
40-15 backhand UE Julia
2-5 ace
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #4118
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Und Stach schiebt alles auf das Mentale

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #4119
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Portugal was last year and she got ill and therefore she wants to be AFAP in Australia this time to prepare perfectly for the tournaments down there
Really, are you sure? Then I misunderstood him.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #4120
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Und Stach schiebt alles auf das Mentale
Also said, she is still injured.

I am really sad. She has a so good game, what hell she do there

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4121
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
She was never as good as her ranking, but obviously she is regressing right now. Arguably the worst player in the top 100 atm, but how much of that is also down to her? Imho Fissette and Sanchez parted ways with Lisicki, because Lisicki couldn´t accept their demanding highly professional approach to the game. Maybe Nensel is just wired differently with a very thick skin and just as complacent as she is.
She was occasionally very good and at other times bad, which is quite typical for players ranked 11-20.

And I don't think you are wrong about Nensel.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4122
country flag KatjaS

Julia serving 2-5

15-0 ace Julia
30-0 service winner Julia
40-0 service winner Julia
3-5 forehand winner Julia
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4123
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Really, are you sure? Then I misunderstood him.
yep, he said they were last year in Portugal, at a friend's tennis court/academy and they trained there.
But she got a virus there and took it with her to Australia...

this year she will go to Australia on the 9th of dec and stay there till the tournaments begin, assuming she will play Auckland and Sydney/Brisbane

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #4124
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Australia? She´d have to play Q in Brisbane, Sydney and even Hobart. I wonder if she is aware of that. Her current ranking can only get her into the main draw at Shenzhen and Auckland (barely).
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #4125
country flag KatjaS

Giorgi serving 3-5

0-15 DF Giorgi
15-15 return error Julia
30-15 backhand UE Julia
30-30 UE Giorgi
40-30 winner Giorgi
40-40 UE Giorgi
AD CG return error Julia
GSM forehand UE Julia
Closed Thread