Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #3946
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Ok, good enough, Jule, but you'll have to get better!
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #3947
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the play-by-play.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #3948
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Julia wins first game against Begu. She was down 2 BPs but came back to win. Won game point after a long volley (you don't see many of those with Julia these days).
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #3949
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

wins second game with nice smash!
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #3950
country flag kadiHH

Lost love game, now 2-1. The wild forehand has reared its ugly head.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #3951
country flag kadiHH

Wow. Begu's first serve is almost as slow as Julia's second.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #3952
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Good start, but Jule was broken to love and now it's even again. 2-2

In good form, Jule should be winning these matches easily, but I'll have to temper my expectations and hope for a win by any means.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #3953
country flag kadiHH

If Julia wrapped her entire arm in KT tape, would that tame her forehand? 2-2.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #3954
country flag RU90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
If Julia wrapped her entire arm in KT tape, would that tame her forehand? 2-2.
I see she's still wearing the blue tape on her right wrist.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3955
country flag kadiHH

The forehand found the right side of the line this time, 3-2.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #3956
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
I see she's still wearing the blue tape on her right wrist.
Yes, I think that's here to stay.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #3957
country flag kadiHH

Ok, got distracted a bit. Julia's down 4-5 now.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #3958
country flag RU90

First set to Begu, 6-4...
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #3959
country flag kadiHH

Lots of UE's and Julia's down 0-2 in the 2nd.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3960
country flag kadiHH

Julia's broken again, 0-3.
Closed Thread