Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:08 AM   #3841
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Now her mentality says her to go with her head through the wall.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:09 AM   #3842
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

1-5--that went quickly. If it weren't for that darn net, she'd have no problems whatsoever.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM   #3843
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poseidon~ View Post
So Görges is injured it seems, don't know where, but she went into the match with it.
Something about her left thigh.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #3844
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
So Görges is injured it seems, don't know where, but she went into the match with it.

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #3845
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #3846
country flag kadiHH

The ugliest way to lose--on a DF.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:16 AM   #3847
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Nensel said something like "We have an expert out there and he said, nothing can happen" and that she should stretch.
She obviously wasn't moving good at all in the third set. Maybe she had cramps in the match against Jovanovski and still feels them. I don't know.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:16 AM   #3848
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Something about her left thigh.
That's what Anne Keothavong said, but I don't think so.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #3849
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
That's what Anne Keothavong said, but I don't think so.
She was definitely serving funny towards the end, as if she didn't want to land full force on that left leg.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:19 AM   #3850
country flag RU90

Quote:
Nensel said something like "We have an expert out there and he said, nothing can happen" and that she should stretch.
Oh, that confirms it. Jule
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:27 AM   #3851
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Oh, that confirms it. Jule
That's "play through the pain" Nensel
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:41 AM   #3852
country flag Bino

Quote:
She obviously wasn't moving good at all in the third set. Maybe she had cramps in the match against Jovanovski and still feels them. I don't know.
Let's hope that it's nothing serious so this wouldn't be nice for the uso.

In my view she should try her best for the rest of the season. And in the off season she has to work on her fitness and footwork first of all.

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #3853
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic is done, Julia's match should begin shortly.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3854
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Players warming up
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #3855
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread