Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #3826
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
It's getting difficult for her because Stephens is now in a new mode compared with the second set. Jule has to accept this.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:57 AM   #3827
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:58 AM   #3828
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Why she didn't finish this point for holding?

Now bp again!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM   #3829
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

0-3
Once again a turnaround and it shows that Julia still hasn`t learned about the basics of psychology in tennis.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM   #3830
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

typical Julia
and that let go instead of volley
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:59 AM   #3831
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Ugh. Serve is completely gone. Stop challenging Jule--you haven't gotten one right!!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3832
country flag Bino

Maybe the key game. Wasted a big chance for holding and gives it then away by double fault.

0/3

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:03 AM   #3833
country flag Bino

She brought Stephens back into the match.

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:03 AM   #3834

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

That`s too easy for Stephens now.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:04 AM   #3835
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

0-4. Please no bagel, Julia.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM   #3836
country flag kadiHH

1-4. Thank You.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:06 AM   #3837
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

How can Jule find a middle ground? I've never seen a more Jekyll-and-Hyde tennis player.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:06 AM   #3838
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
0-4. Please no bagel, Julia.
She fulfilled your request.

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #3839
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

So Görges is injured it seems, don't know where, but she went into the match with it.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #3840

Nensel can tell her what he wants it will be very hard to come back for Julia now.
Closed Thread