Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:29 AM   #3811
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

2-1 for Jule. I thought she was going to waste all those BPs.....
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:33 AM   #3812
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:33 AM   #3813
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Oh Stephens doesn't like it to be attacked on her serve. Great break for Jule.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #3814
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
4/1 Jule has found her rhythm. Please keep that level on!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #3815
country flag Bino

Two bps wasted. Now please hold.

Just keep level!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #3816
country flag Bino

Stephens obviously doesn't like the wide spin of Jules second serve.

5/2 and she was holding her level.

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #3817
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM   #3818
country flag _inocencia_

6-2 takes it!
but stephens gave up the set
Julia needs to play better than in 1st
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3819
country flag Bino

Great. Jule converted the first of three bps to win the second set.

Great performance by her so far!

Coach wants Stephens to refocus. Be careful!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3820
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Jule needs to keep her focus here. Sloane is on the brink of fading away.
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3821
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _inocencia_ View Post
6-2 takes it!
but stephens gave up the set
Julia needs to play better than in 1st

Exactly--she can't let her back in.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:49 AM   #3822
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

6-2 Well done, Julia. Much better than lately.
Stephens was very sloppy and nearly seemed to be uninterested in the second set, whereat Julia was very focused and pretty much on fire.
Keep it up !
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:52 AM   #3823
country flag _inocencia_

and break
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3824
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future

Forehand seems completely gone now.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3825
country flag _inocencia_

2-0 down in a blink of an eye
just predictable