Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #361
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

It might be an easy set now for Na. Or Julia is a mental giant
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #362
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

This was the mother of the unlucky, innecessary and stupid tie-break losses. Really sad.
How can she recover from that ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #363
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

One stupid point. Tennis can be cruel.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #364
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

My ESPN3 stream went dead. I know what happened in the 1st set, but what's this point you're all talking about?
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #365
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

0:3 That's it.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #366
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't deserve this.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #367
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
One stupid point. Tennis can be cruel.
Believe me, I know the feeling. 2009 Wimbledon final. Andy holds almost 40 times in a row and then drops serve at 14-15 in the 5th set.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #368
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
My ESPN3 stream went dead. I know what happened in the 1st set, but what's this point you're all talking about?
She had a set point and she played it well until she had to put away an easy ball. It went into the net.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #369
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
There were actually 2 bad misses in the tiebreak, one forehand from the center of the court that missed the line by a centimeter or two. And a backhand volley at the net that she hit into the net.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #370
country flag Skoo

"Come on" on Na's winner
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #371
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Bagel is looming...
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #372
country flag Skoo

The point where she's attracting more haters.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #373
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
The point where she's attracting more haters.
Do you really care what the troll brigade in GM thinks?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #374
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Do you really care what the troll brigade in GM thinks?
Nope, just saying. I would prefer them to hate her for beating their faves, though
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #375
country flag CillyUltra

At least she pushed herself at *0:4 to avoid a bagel. That would have made the result much worser.