Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3616
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

My nerves..
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3617
country flag Lucky_Loser

Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice Lucky_Loser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
She holds!!!!!!!
Lucky_Loser is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #3618
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

julia must be doing all or nothing returns
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #3619
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Julia must be very shitty on return
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #3620
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

3-4
DollyRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #3621
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

The only two points she won on return were double-faults.
Her return is pretty much non-existent in this set.

*3-4

This is going to be so nerve-wrecking.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #3622
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
People why you mske uour life so difficult.
Come in Julia you will win this match.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #3623
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

Julia seems to have to fight to hold her own serve and then on top of that she can't break Jovanovski!
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3624
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
People why you mske uour life so difficult.
Come in Julia you will win this match.
We make our lifes difficult? This is horrible to watch on a livescore, imagine being there let alone playing it.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3625
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

I wish i had your positivity banditoo
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3626
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

Maybe this will be an easy hold? Yes 4 all!
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3627
country flag KatjaS

40-0, come on, just one more for an easy hold.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3628
country flag MalJackson

another easy hold for bojana
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #3629
country flag KatjaS

Holds to love with an ace.

This has to feel good.

Come on Bojana, 4 double-faults.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #3630
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

4 all
if she could break