Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3466
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by _inocencia_ View Post
she is choking, shit
Yeah, totally. Not a single Break Point and closed the Set with 2 Aces, one on 2nd serve. Classic Choke.

God, I hate that word.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3467
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
She listened to you!
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #3468
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

is she finally heading for the 1st win since what seems like ages now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #3469
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

oh no bojana wants a third it seems
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #3470
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

if she doesn't choke, yeah
that's why i bet on julia to take first set, now only emotions :-)
come on jule please win this match
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3471
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

2nd set starts the same way the first did, Jovanovski holds, this time to 30. *0-1.

Julia not making too many inroads against Bojana's first serve, needs her to serve the same way she did in the first.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3472
country flag _inocencia_

no stream from NH till W
that's how i heared
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3473
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

and she's broken
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3474
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
I think Julia has been playing better lately with 3 set losses to the red hot Magda and the almost top 10 Vinci. But looks headed towards another choke down a break in the second

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3475
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

worrying times
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3476
country flag _inocencia_

2nd set sleep over i guess
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3477
country flag KatjaS

I guess an uneventful match was a pipe dream.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #3478
country flag KatjaS

Another easy holds for Jovanovski and Julia's down *0-3 already.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #3479
country flag _inocencia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by _inocencia_ View Post
2nd set sleep over i guess
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3480
country flag _inocencia_

I follow Julia so much, sje is so predictable