Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3316
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Doubles match starts now. I'll post some updates on Julia's performance. Probably the only person in the world watching this livestream.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #3317
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Person #2. Just got home.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3318
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Near collision. 1-2
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3319
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

*1-2

Not a great match so far. They had 3 BP in the third game, 2 gone by absolutely horrible forehand UEs by Julia, one by an equally bad backhand by BZS. Julia held serve from 0-30.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3320
country flag KatjaS

Oh, hey Kadi. Really didn't expect anybody.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #3321
country flag kadiHH

Well, it's looking like a thunderstorm here, so what else to do?
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #3322
country flag kadiHH

Nice down the middle ALG!
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3323
country flag KatjaS

So far it feels like BZS plays about 80% of all their shots. The doubles alley really helps Julia's returns. Tennis courts are just too small for her.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #3324
country flag KatjaS

Oh boy, that lob. No doubles alley at the back of the court.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #3325
country flag kadiHH

Yeah, the other problem is that giant obstruction in the middle of the court--you know, that net thing.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #3326
country flag KatjaS

It really is as if the inventor of tennis specifically designed the sport to hassle her.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3327
country flag kadiHH

two in a row Jule--keep it up!
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3328
country flag KatjaS

They break.

First 3 points won by Julia drilling every shot as hard as she can.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #3329
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It really is as if the inventor of tennis specifically designed the sport to hassle her.
I think you said she reminded you of a baseball player? When she waits to take a swipe with that forehand it's like she's aiming for out of the park. If the tennis thing doesn't work out, there's always baseball....
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #3330
country flag KatjaS

Why would they replay that point? That out call came way after ALG hit her shot.
Closed Thread