Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3301
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

its all mental now, she is actually playing better, but she needs to believr she can win it...she has to little confidence rite now, and thts why she is currently loosing...this match would mean a lot...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #3302
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sascha Nensel schüttelt auch schon den Kopf. Ich auch - pausenlos

Einfach traurig, wie Julia sich selbst schlägt und um den verdienten Lohn bringt

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3303
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

This is just so sad.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #3304
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
its all mental now, she is actually playing better, but she needs to believr she can win it...she has to little confidence rite now, and thts why she is currently loosing...this match would mean a lot...
if it's so heartbreaking for us i really can't imagine how she feels
so sad tonight
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #3305
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci doesn't know why she won either.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #3306
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future ~Poseidon~ has a brilliant future

Well, she had it on the racket today, so i'm disappointed and Julia surely is even more, but after all, there also was light in her performance, so I hope she can build on that for the rest of the season.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #3307
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

We expected 16 16, so maybe she can for once take positives from defeat. But it's still sad to see.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #3308
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

So what do you think Nensel said during his talk. You're doing great--just don't fuck it up?
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #3309
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Maybe this was the turn around for Jule despite of the loss.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3310
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
So what do you think Nensel said during his talk. You're doing great--just don't fuck it up?
During the last one (after she got broken in the 3rd) he said "you play great, you are gonna fight like a pig now, you will win this".
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #3311
country flag marts30

marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice marts30 is just really nice

Julia being up 3-0 or 3-1 seems to the catalyst for collapse lately...
marts30 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #3312
country flag KatjaS

I think it's these pivotal points that she loses that then derail her whole game. At 3-0 she had BP and stayed in a very long rally until she got a bad bounce and mishit a backhand, losing the time. From then on it all came apart and her nerves got the better of her.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #3313
country flag KatjaS

Oh, her doubles match is already on. Up a set and a break on Mladenovic/Voskoboeva.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #3314
country flag KatjaS

Serving for the match, 5-4.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #3315
country flag KatjaS

And they won.
Closed Thread