Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3196
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

and again an easy fh
now ..
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3197
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Unpredictable now...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3198
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Your game was back Julia, why ask for ????
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3199
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can take the positives of the last games into the 3rd.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3200
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

julia needs to believe she can still win it..please no tank job...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3201
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
In three!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3202
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Your game was back Julia, why ask for ????
Wait--they're making eye contact!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3203
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Not Nensel-specific, I don't get why players ask for their coach when it was going well for the last few games? Just an unnecessary distraction. She was playing well, why ask for outside influences?
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #3204
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Df
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #3205
country flag KatjaS

When did these wild double-faults start?
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #3206
country flag _inocencia_

come on!!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #3207
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Yeah--piss off Vinci!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #3208
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Not Nensel-specific, I don't get why players ask for their coach when it was going well for the last few games? Just an unnecessary distraction. She was playing well, why ask for outside influences?
In some cases, it seems to do damage.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #3209
country flag kadiHH

Vinci making Julia-like errors
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #3210
country flag KatjaS

2 breakpoints

come on come on come on
Closed Thread