Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3166
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold Poldo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Oh Julia
Poldo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3167
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

breakpoints vinci
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #3168
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

no that fh shit
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #3169
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

no, she really had an open court with vinci on the net
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #3170
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That was an absolutely terrible approach from Vinci Julia, why do you let her intimidate you?
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #3171
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci didn't really play MUCH better. Hope she doesn't start to do so now.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #3172
country flag KatjaS

Wow all of a sudden she is too slow to get to THAT ball? Can slowess be mental??
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3173
country flag KatjaS

I can't watch her overheads, always close my eyes.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #3174
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I can't watch her overheads, always close my eyes.
so do I
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #3175
country flag KatjaS

Bp

Come On
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #3176
country flag KatjaS

And she can't make the return
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #3177
country flag KatjaS

Her forehand is gone
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #3178
country flag _inocencia_

ahe missed the esiest fh winner now
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #3179
country flag KatjaS

I think Rittner might have a point

As soon as something goes wrong she loses the confidence in her forehand and either overcooks it or plays it way too safely with too much margin.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #3180
country flag _inocencia_

now she is really falling apart, this set is over