Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3151
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Oh oh...
Poldo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3152
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3153
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Don't go down this DF road Julia!
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3154
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

good tennis, really good from J
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3155
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

From 0-30 2 backhand winners, put away after first serve, service winner
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3156
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Nice BHs
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3157
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

nice recovery!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #3158
country flag kadiHH

I'm experiencing a weird new feeling. I think it's...hope!
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #3159
country flag KatjaS

that should have been 0-30 Julia
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #3160
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

wow this point, I'm really enjoying this match now
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #3161
country flag KatjaS

Another very loose return game
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3162
country flag KatjaS

oh oh
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3163
country flag Poldo

Vinci gets better
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #3164
country flag KatjaS

If that return had cleared the net that would have been an absolutely insane angle
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #3165
country flag KatjaS

that one did
Closed Thread