Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #3001
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Could someone give me a stream?
http://www.streamingtennis.com/stanford-live
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3002
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

^Thank you!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3003
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Jurak has done nicely jod in this game! I hope Julia can win this title! She need an inspiration!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #3004
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

They break again. 2 nice forehands that forced errors from Julia in this game. *2-1.

Jurak is improved compared to the first round, she was really terrible in that match, at least what I saw. Julia's very up and down.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3005
country flag Banditoo

Katja, I saw you post about Julia's practice. What she was doing actually? Something specific?
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #3006
country flag KatjaS

Pretty easy hold for Jurak, 3-1*.
Easy hold for Dushevina, *3-2.

Most rallies don't last longer than 3 shots.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #3007
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Katja, I saw you post about Julia's practice. What she was doing actually? Something specific?
It was just warm-up for the match I guess. Played "doubles rallies", i.e. always cross-court, then Jurak served and Julia returned, then vice versa, then they were done. Only saw the last few minutes, don't know how much time they had already spent on court by then. Didn't see any specific practice work except for Nensel giving Jurak serving hints.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #3008
country flag Banditoo

I happy to say that but Julia's serve is not as effective as it used to be. I remember the time when she had 70% first serve and that meant she would win the match. Even her 2nd serve was very nice. I remember one Fed Cup match when she won all her point on 2nd serve for a set and a half.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3009
country flag KatjaS

Easy hold for Julia. Service winners and one nice volley that Jurak dug out at the net. 4-2*.
Chan holds to 15, one nice forehand winner from Julia though. But she keeps trying to run around her backhand on return and is way too slow for it. *4-3.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #3010
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
I happy to say that but Julia's serve is not as effective as it used to be. I remember the time when she had 70% first serve and that meant she would win the match. Even her 2nd serve was very nice. I remember one Fed Cup match when she won all her point on 2nd serve for a set and a half.
What happened to her serve is one of the many mysteries of this year. Sometimes I feel like it's fine, at least her first serve (but the percentage relatively low), other times it looks like it lost his punch. Her 2nd serve is definitely worse.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3011
country flag KatjaS

Jurak holds, 3 spectacular winners from Julia at the net that drew large cheers from the crowd. 5-3*
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3012
country flag KatjaS

2 match points on Dushevina's serve, first one is gone with a missed return form Jurak, on the second Julia makes the return but Chan is there for the volley and converts. *5-4, Julia to serve for the match.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3013
country flag KatjaS

Forehand from Julia gets called out, but Hawkeye showed it in I think, 15-0.
Volley error from Julia, 15-15.
Service winner, 30-15.
Volley winner from Dushevina, 30-30.
Service winner, 40-30.
ACE.

Game, Set & Match.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3014
country flag Banditoo

Someone is interviewing them, but I can't hear anything!
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3015
country flag KatjaS

Didn't understand it either, but the crowd seemed to like what Julia was saying.
Closed Thread